SELECT CONTENT

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:04 pm

I kinda hope the "Willie G" was just a silly nickname he said to Ellen and that he goes by Will on the show. I just can't take a grown man named "Willie" seriously laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:20 pm

He's adorable! So full of energy and has the cutest smile.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:38 pm

He's super bubbly and seems very fun...wonder how he'll pull out the romance side of things
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:43 pm

I like willie, he's handsome and seems silly!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Willie's got a fantastic smile IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:12 pm

pvpr wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post but watching again, Rachel talks about kissing someone and being swept off her feet...

When watching the clip of the guys I wouldn't be surprised if Willie is the one she is referring to. Just his reaction to Ellen talking about the kiss (he puts his hands out like he knows something) and then Brian talking about Rachel being a good kisser his reaction to that (did he say "I second that"?) and to Brian then saying sloppy seconds... not sure but to me I can see Willie as the one who kissed Rachel and swept her off her feet.
I think she was talking about Brian when she said the thing about her first kiss sweeping her off her feet, later in the video she says to Ellen "I don't even need to tell you who my first kiss was because he already said it, personalities are coming out," and Ellen replied "We don't like that" (since Brian had made the 'sloppy seconds' comment).
If she said "first" kiss that doesn't mean it is the same kiss as the one that swept her off her feet. OTOH, if the first kiss is the same one, then Willie also said "I second that" so indicating he too kissed her so it could be him based on that as well.

Either way, I like what I see of Willie so far. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from the media thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:Actually if you watch it on full screen, IMO it appears she glances right at WillieG. You can see her eyes perfectly.

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Captur28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwO9kv5xig

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4007p348-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion
Here is a zoomed in version - Rachel was looking over at Peter IMO - it is also probable since Peter just had his 1-1
screenshot by @cmarci93
cmarci93 wrote:
Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Screen31

Last edited by emusha on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Ok this is why I'm getting confused on the first kiss, several different variations. laugh out loud I think I'll just park that in my back pocket for now and wait to see who that is on my screen. We'll remember this when it happens!

Was there any other 'ette that gushed about a first kiss? I can't recall off hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Jojo gushed and swooned when Jordan kissed her night one
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:39 pm

I am taping ellen so I will listen if it is the first kiss she talked about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:07 pm

GA, IA. Also getting F1 vibes. I think I saw Rachel give him a deeper hug, and make meaningful eye contact in that clip.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:58 pm

source

I think she's talking will bc the hashtag is #letsgowill

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 2 Screen19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Gaskins - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+40
albean99
JMFan
bleuberry
mysthelma
cookielover12