SELECT CONTENT

Fred Johnson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fred Johnson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Fred Johnson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 10:28 pm

What is it with the bedroom questions? I expect tacky from this show, but then there is really tacky. Are we going to have another Ed episode this season?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Fred Johnson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Fred Johnson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 10:29 pm

@Sprite I hope not

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Fred Johnson, 27

“This is a crazy story,” says Harrison. “Fred is an executive assistant who is from Rachel’s hometown. Fred and Rachel were at this camp together when they were teenagers. Rachel was his slightly older camp counselor. Fred had a crush on her and he has carried the torch for quite sometime. He has never really talked about it, but decided to come all this way and do the show so that he could tell her how he felt. He gets out of the limo and there is an awkward moment where they don’t really talk about it, but she realizes who he is. I believe they have kept in touch, but he has never told her how he felt as a kid. They eventually talk about it and he admits it all. It is a very interesting, awkward, and exciting story. I knew Bachelor Nation would be excited to know more because the minute I heard his backstory I had so many questions. It had the opportunity to be seen as the cutest story of how they met and could be a John Hughes movie, or it could be perceived as a creepy stalker move. But I promise he is a very sweet, good guy and there is nothing creepy about it.”
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Is this going to be a new script? The lead knows at least one contestant coming out of the limo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu May 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Cute backstory. It's good that she didn't keep him to long.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 18, 2017 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is this going to be a new script? The lead knows at least one contestant coming out of the limo.

I actually don't mind this one. It's sweet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 11:13 pm

I don't mind it either. What a cute story. Just thinking about future seasons and something to look out for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fred Johnson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Ladybug82
umngirl
hae1001
Carine
vengeener