SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 pm

@ElonM week 3 and 5 date no he did not get week 3 date at all.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 5:24 pm

@ElonM week 3 date..? The Ellen group date...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Thanks @Carine, I figured he was the shortest of the F3 but had no idea he was that short...it's all good though.

@TLTF me thinks the cousin is being coy and is in the know. She is going to be throwing a viewing party it seems, reminds me of Robby's family..........goodness gracious hope no merchandise hawking though.

@ElonM......I had posted that I hoped the FRC would not be in a Spanish speaking country so Bryan would not have home court advantage laugh out loud. Oh well, if he is F1, I expect him to burst out in "mi amor" and pull his Latin lover moves on dear Rachel giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Jmack wrote:Do the contestants get to tell there families if they are engaged? Or must no one know??

The contracts used to prohibit it but many informed close family anyway, and lately it seems taken for granted that parents, at least, usually know. My guess is the contract still prohibits it but the producers let it slide as long as everyone told keeps their mouths shut.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 pm

@mercieme If you go by the IG it is not a surety that he end up with Rachel. You may not be too late???

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 5:31 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM week 3 and 5 date no he did not get week 3 date at all.

Ok. So it was wk 5 and ?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 5:32 pm

ElonM wrote:
reason wrote:@ElonM week 3 and 5 date no he did not get week 3 date at all.

Ok. So it was wk 5 and ?

Might be wk 7

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 5:32 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Jmack wrote:Do the contestants get to tell there families if they are engaged? Or must no one know??

The contracts used to prohibit it but many informed close family anyway, and lately it seems taken for granted that parents, at least, usually know. My guess is the contract still prohibits it but the producers let it slide as long as everyone told keeps their mouths shut.

Yes Vanessa told her family!

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 15, 2017 5:34 pm

reason wrote:@mercieme If you go by the IG it is not a surety that he end up with Rachel.  You may not be too late???

@reason.......I think the cousin is talking about the person meeting Bryan at the viewing party. Her hashtags for the post are too happy IMO but who knows if she is looking for some publicity out of this as well, no idea. For now, I am going to set my expectation that Bryan or any of the other F3 could potentially be F1 until sleuthing proves otherwise.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm

@reason yeah similar to Rachel on Nick's season, week 5&7..

Rachel would have talked about this with the guys but Bryan is in Miami and Rachel Dallas, wonder what will happen there, I did notice that Bryan seem to have been in Miami most of his life.. Rachel or Bryan possibly moving..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon May 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Carine wrote:@reason yeah similar to Rachel on Nick's season, week 5&7..

Rachel would have talked about this with the guys but Bryan is in Miami and Rachel Dallas, wonder what will happen there, I did notice that Bryan seem to have been in Miami most of his life.. Rachel or Bryan possibly moving..?

I really can't see Rachel moving no matter who the F1 is. I think the F1 needs to buy a Dallas Cowboys jersey.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 pm

@BachelorBabe512 yeah I mean could be wrong but don't think Rachel will be moving imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal