SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Wed May 31, 2017 10:05 am

Just Looking wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:He doesn't bother me at all either. He's extremely attractive, has a good job and at 37 knows what he wants. At 37 he is smooth, but at least he's straightforward, not playing games and avoiding the drama.

I can't stand his kissing technique, but I don't get any douchey vibes.
I like his kissing technique giggling

It's just too much too fast. Like there's no subtlety and light and shade with it. He just goes full on from the start. I mean to each his own but yeah, that would make me uncomfortable. I like a good build up.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wickedwitch Wed May 31, 2017 11:42 am

My only real issue with Bryan is the "sloppy seconds" line which was both inappropriate and somewhat insulting to Rachel. If it weren't for that, I'd be much happier at the thought of him as her potential F1.

If he's F2, I wouldn't mind him being the next bachelor. I watch the Bachelorette for romances; I watch the Bachelor for entertainment. I think he'd provide that.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 31, 2017 11:45 am

I wonder if Bryan was the Bachelor if he would tone down all the "smooth" moves since the women would, in fact, be chasing him instead.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:32 pm

Did you see what Bryan liked on IG? He liked a screenshot of this article titled "Which of These Bachelorette Bros Has Social-Media-Star Potential?"

https://www.thecut.com/2017/05/which-bachelorette-bros-have-social-media-star-potential.html

EDIT--> Reading to the bottom of the article (which was not shown in the screenshot... I'm looking for it), Bryan was referred to as "The One Who Could Actually End Up With Rachel"

"Glickstein said she took particular notice of 37-year-old chiropractor Bryan Abasolo, because he won the first impression rose and was the first to make out with Rachel on camera. “I thought that their chemistry was obviously very strong,” she said. This means that Abasolo is a solid contender for the final rose, and if there’s one thing Glickstein knows, it’s that Bachelor couples are more marketable than singles. “People want to see a success story,” she explained. “So [a Bachelor couple] will get a ton of followers right out of the gate.” Couples like Glickstein’s clients Desiree and Chris Siegfried have promoted products together throughout their relationship. “As [a couple’s] natural life progression happens and they get married, they have a baby, they have all of that, then you’re getting into other niches in the family space,” she explained. It turns out that the most lucrative post-Bachelorette job is “devoted husband.”"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 8:41 pm

I just can't get warm up to Bryan. My best friend is also colombian and she has dated so many colombians. It's like watching a carbon copy of them when I see Bryan in action. The aggressive smooth talking, telling you everything you want to hear only to break your heart when you're no longer useful. I know everyone is isn't the same but it's pretty creepy how similar he is to her past boyfriends. jmo

For the record, I've met plenty of nice Colombian men. Bryan just reminds me of the bad ones. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 8:49 pm

I haven't seen enough of Bryan to know who or what he is. I read the articles about the insurance fraud. I think the fact they had to drop the claim speaks volumes. But then again, I actually think that insurance companies are the true evil in our healthcare problems, so I am probably bias.

I don't know that Bryan's aggressiveness would work for everyone, but I can say that Rachel has so far glowed around him. It is a very different chemistry than we see with Peter, but it is equally intriguing to me. So far we haven't heard him saying anything to the other men that would make me think he is just feeding Rachel a line. So until he gives me a reason to dislike him and as long as Rachel likes him, I am willing to watch and see what Bryan shows me.

But I understand those who might have a gut dislike, I have that with Dean, so I don't blame anyone for whatever they feel.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:53 pm

@stuckinsc For me, the thing about Bryan is that it seems like he has used these lines. Like, I feel like you can swap Rachel out with 1000 other girls and the conversation and his attitude would be the exact same. I think he comes across as very scripted. I mean if he didn't speak Spanish and if he didnt try to suction her face off every time he saw her, what would he even be? He would just be a handsome chiropractor with an ego. ALL JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 31, 2017 8:56 pm

@Bach/ette thanks , I didn't read the article! Very interesting, as his friends did leave some replies on his IG post saying he got this or he is engaged etc!! They seem to be very excited for him!

Me personally need to see how their story will develop.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@stuckinsc For me, the thing about Bryan is that it seems like he has used these lines. Like, I feel like you can swap Rachel out with 1000 other girls and the conversation and his attitude would be the exact same. I think he comes across as very scripted. I mean if he didn't speak Spanish and if he didnt try to suction her face off every time he saw her, what would he even be? He would just be a handsome chiropractor with an ego. ALL JMO

I respect everyones opinion. But I think there has been more conversation than we have seen. TPTB place each person in their character box and that is what they will show us. Bryan is aggressive guy who has a physical connection, so I expect we will see less deep conversation between them. Peter is the "perfect" guy, so we will see lots of conversation and romance, probably less physical stuff, because they are giving that to Bryan, while I bet there will be lots of physical stuff between Rachel and Peter.

I trust Rachel, she seems to see the guys pretty well and while she is having to keep guys she isn't into, she gives little verbal clues that she isn't really buying their crap. So if we start getting those with Bryan or see her pulling back from him I will take that to heart.

For now, I will believe that discerning Rachel has had some conversation with Bryan that is more than pickup lines. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 8:59 pm

What I saw was Bryan in a very passionate kiss with Rachel, who liked it, and wanted more later.

I didn't see Bryan very much after that. I didn't watch epi 2.

Being of Italian background, males are known to behave in the same manner. So I get him and his passionate kisses. IMO he hasn't shown me he didn't mean it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:00 pm

@Hotmomma When were those posted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Bryan reminds of Robby. He'll probably say he's in love with her and ready to be with her during his first 1 on 1.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal