SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jjjami Wed May 31, 2017 11:14 pm

MissSid wrote:
jjjami wrote:Oh his kissing technique is yikes.  giggling Rachel seemed to like it haha, Jubilee, allegedly not so much.  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f602 
I do have a strong feeling he'll be a contender for Bach (which is just ugh) but ah well

JMO

I saw her messy boots tweet. That was funny.

Yup! I couldn't stop giggling.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Wed May 31, 2017 11:17 pm

Unless I have the wrong one, the ex was Miss South Florida Teen USA in 2013 so how old is she?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:19 pm

Carine wrote:Unless I have the wrong one, the ex was Miss South Florida Teen USA in 2013 so how old is she?
Bryan's ex-girlfriend, Genevieve Boué, is 23 years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 11:23 pm

That was not who I was thinking of in particular.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 11:25 pm

Bach/ette wrote:
Carine wrote:Unless I have the wrong one, the ex was Miss South Florida Teen USA in 2013 so how old is she?
Genevieve Boué, Bryan's ex-girlfriend, is 23 years old.

For 2 months! Their most memorable date was when he ordered her pizza after a long day at work. I.e. Ex is a strong term IMO. Which is why she shouldn't be doing interviews about their 'relationship'. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:

For 2 months! Their most memorable date was when he ordered her pizza after a long day at work. I.e. Ex is a strong term IMO. Which is why she shouldn't be doing interviews about their 'relationship'. All JMO.

Uhh yeah.  This. IMO.  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698  I hope and assume a 37 year old man has actual long term exes IMO.  I also hope they would have no interest in giving a puff piece to magazines to see their name in print, but that's just me and only IMO.  I'd call this girl a recent hook up, not an ex JMO.

And if he likes 23 year olds, he'll be perfect as the Bachelor.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 31, 2017 11:46 pm

relaxing wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:

Uhh yeah.  This. IMO.  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698  I hope and assume a 37 year old man has actual long term exes IMO.  I also hope they would have no interest in giving a puff piece to magazines to see their name in print, but that's just me and only IMO.  I'd call this girl a recent hook up, not an ex JMO.

And if he likes 23 year olds, he'll be perfect as the Bachelor.  JMO.
So much this!  :yes:  15 mins...

JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 11:52 pm

I don't see anything wrong with age gaps. Been there, and it was a good experience.

The spoiled F1 was apparently looking for rings after 3 months. Bryan dated for 2 months and broke up. One's an ex hook up and one isn't?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:55 pm

I didn't compare Bryan to anyone else, just making my observation on the discussion about him.  Smiley ETA - actually really more of a comment on this woman/girl than him., TBH.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed May 31, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:

Hold on, 2 months. How is she giving interviews?

Last edited by lexforlife on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see anything wrong with age gaps. Been there, and it was a good experience.

The spoiled F1 was apparently looking for rings after 3 months. Bryan dated for 2 months and broke up. One's an ex hook up and one isn't?

Great point. Well, I personally would love to hear from the other recent past exes--even those very very very recent past exes. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2498057887 I always love to hear the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see anything wrong with age gaps. Been there, and it was a good experience.

Nor do I and I also have personal experience.  My opinion is some 37 year old men might be awkward around or uninterested in someone significantly younger, but clearly he's fine with it, at least to casually date IMO.  And they like to cast a majority of Bachelor contestants in this age group these days.  JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal