SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't mind Ben. I wonder what he'd do differently. It would be a first.

Spurned by the evil ex fiance Lauren who failed to live up to her bachelor bubble persona, Ben humbly and bravely returns to reality dating to prove he is lovable. So noble and authentic. A real catch that one. Suspect

If he was bachelor again, I would expect as much snark as Nick V received since it would be his 4th bach-related show. I would call him just as big a fameho as NV gets called. Jmo.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Ben should be in Honduras right now according to the podcast last week he was leaving last week and gone for 10'days. It's interesting he's tweeting about love, updating his blog about first dates, and posting IG stories about said blog. In the past he's always been completely silent while on his trips.

He continues to talk about his experiences as the bachelor. IMO he can't really let that year of his life live in the past. If he was asked, IMO he would do it.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/868901/who-will-be-the-next-bachelor-chris-harrison-weighs-in-on-the-contenders

So according to ch it could be one of the paradise guys.

So who could be the contenders?
wells since he said war for paradise to get under way ? Wells was ther for the initial rounds correct?

Who else?

Cupcake, Alex etc didn't appear on BIP so they are out.

My brain is a sieve today, but I seem to remember Wells was in the final few for consideration last Bachelor season. Since Chris Harrison said they are considering BIP guys, I think it could be : 1. Ben Z who I like but not a fan of all the BIG muscles; 2. Dean who is a BIP guy, but young and with the whole DLo/K extravazana; or 3. My choice Wells!!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:44 pm

RS said no way would it be Ben H. this season, maybe later but not this one.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Is RS still claiming Peter has it on lockdown? dizzy
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:RS said no way would it be Ben H. this season, maybe later but not this one.
Since I have no faith in RS I will take that for nothing laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I sure hope it's not Eric.  He seems to be a nice guy, but his pronunciation of words bugs the heck out of me.
Me to  he mumble a lot. He seem not to have much class about him.

Last edited by mizzoufan on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:11 pm

It seems to me CH might be trying to throw people off by saying the person might come from BIP. That would make me think he's not on BIP, Just trying to get people to watch BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 pm

jen689 wrote:It seems production really likes Ben Z. He'll probably get a favorable edit on BIP. They invited him to the MTA. I think he's a serious contender JMO
I remember last year when Mike Fleiss was teasing all those who will it be clues, he mentioned that they love to Ben Z but unfortunately he had a girlfriend at the time, so now that he is single I think he is a serious contender. I don't think he has a lot of personality but I will take him over Peter.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 26 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 26 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 pm

I don't see how Peter is going to be the next lead given his edit...it has not been squeaky clean (especially these past few episodes) like potential leads edits have been in previous seasons.

With his quick wit and sass & hockey brawn, my dream lead would be JJ Lane (I know, I know!!) but that would only happen if hell freezes over so my bet is on Eric or someone from BIP4.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Ben Z is the biggest crush!!!! I would freak out and follow it sooooo closely.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:38 pm

I actually like putting the BIP guys in the mix. Opens up past seasons people and maybe will keep the guys who aren't feeling from faking it quite so long to get the next lead. JMO.

I like Ben Z too! If we are going to have personal trainer dude, he would be my choice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05