SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 am

@seabear ITA It is Peter's to lose. Rolling Eyes
It's gonna to a snarkfest the likes of which have never been seen, IMO. I apologize in advance for my future sins.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:34 am

@MiaHawk  I will be standing right next to you. If we have to endure Peter for another season we may as well find a way to enjoy it. bestbud!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:41 am

But...but...but Peter isn't ready for an engagement. How could he be the lead? Well played, sir. Well played. Rolling Eyes #teamanyonebutmadisonmannequin cheeky laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:39 am

If Peter does get the nod the only thing I would be looking forward to is the big ball of hot mess coming to our screens.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:15 am

It's Peter for sure Imo. And it'll be glorious how he will spin it, that NOW he's ready to propose after 2 or 3 dates. His fall will be one of the biggest ever. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:23 am

Mommyof2 wrote:But...but...but Peter isn't ready for an engagement.  How could he be the lead?   Well played, sir.  Well played.  Rolling Eyes  #teamanyonebutmadisonmannequin  cheeky laugh out loud

Love the hashtag. If y'all are going to snark it, crap I might have to watch. Maybe a snarling thread?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:38 am

Well then, we need RS to spoil the wrong winner, and midseason announce he got it wrong... and watch the tides change.  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 am

I'd rather have Peter the Dean or Eric hands down.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:53 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Well then, we need RS to spoil the wrong winner, and midseason announce he got it wrong... and watch the tides change.  laugh out loud

Love that. Love how the masses cling to the spoiled f1 like sheep. To the slaughter. So much more fun and apparently a benefit for tptb becuae they now have a king to crown.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:21 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Well then, we need RS to spoil the wrong winner, and midseason announce he got it wrong... and watch the tides change.  laugh out loud

Uh. No. I was team 1000% up to this point. We don't need this again. No. I think the mods will back me on this one. rofl Snarking yes. RS #skankybagotrix no.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 am

Peter will go utb regardless. He will be the prop for the F2 and next lead, RS isn't needed for that. I actually don't wish RS's fixation on anyone, he sets to ruin lives, when he finds a bone to pick. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:56 am

We have had snark threads in the past if there were requests. That option is always open. We like to have a place for everyone on this forum. I'd much rather have a snark thread separated, which doesn't get mixed up in the true sleuthing threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05