SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by everglow Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:42 pm

IIRC much of the BIP 3 cast was praising Nick on SM during their season's airing for being a rational supportive friend who helped them talk through their problems, and the snowball effect of support for him being the next Bachelor was real by the time of the announcement by cast and viewers alike. #WellsForBachelor has been put forward by some of this season's cast before the first episode itself and only more and more have joined the movement like Evan puts it and is urging people to, so I can see something similar happening with Wells. A Bachelor who isn't a cardboard cutout of a guy and doesn't sport that lean-yet-jacked physique that has become an unfair social norm for male attractiveness; who instead has an engaging thing called a personality and cerebral traits like humor and intelligence, and who is just unapologetically his dorky likable self? Hmm I'd add my vote for him. Just take a stroll down his twitter if you want to fall more in like with him IMO. There are many variables such as the extent of his presence on BIP, public's perception of him by the end of the season, and TPTB's agenda, and we are weeks from filming beginning, but I think Wells is definitely a viable option for the next Bachelor. All JMO

Last edited by everglow on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Amethyst wrote:Entertainment Tonight is reporting (based on their own sources) that Peter's name is still under consideration. Their sources say to not read too much into recent tweets, etc.

Access hollywood was reporting the same thing. Lol at producers doing clean up on aile 5. IMO, Guess peter wasn't gonna bite like they thought he would by trying to show him they don't need him.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm

makeover wrote:Peter doing passive aggressive likes on SM again? I think I will like him more if he doesn't reveal his mental state so much on SM. It's like whenever he feels badly about something he turns to SM for validation. IMO.
Don't quite understand how this like on twitter

or this like on IG
WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 65 Screen40

Can be construed as passive aggressive. They just seem straight up aggressive to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Eh I just don't think Peter has all that power, I'm willing to bet this is all contrived drama to keep things suspenseful. Peter definitely wants the gig, I think they want him as well but he's going to have to play by there rules and if he doesn't they'll be fine and the show will go on.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Ok, my bad, he was straight up aggressive. I hadn't seen those and it is worse than I thought. He likes people defending his honour from this "fake azz franchise". Don't tell me he just found out how TPTB can be like... laugh out loud Oh, Peter.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:12 pm

jalkire wrote: Eh I just don't think Peter has all that power, I'm willing to bet this is all contrived drama to keep things suspenseful. Peter definitely wants the gig, I think they want him as well but he's going to have to play by there rules and if he doesn't they'll be fine and the show will go on.
& he's shown that he'll be fine & his life will go on. The show is a great opportunity to expand his brand and open doors for him, but life goes on outside of this franchise. I know a lot of cast members don't act like it so it's easy to forget, but it's true. If Peter wanted this as desperately as some think, the show wouldn't feel the need to play hardball with him & pull that power move yesterday. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:25 pm

@ReeneM him being able to move on from the franchise doesn't take away from the fact he wants the gig. IMO all of his actions from jump indicate to me he wants to be the lead. Now what he's willing to do to get the gig is up for debate, but someone not willing to compromise doesn't equal not wanting at all

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:25 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Amethyst wrote:Entertainment Tonight is reporting (based on their own sources) that Peter's name is still under consideration. Their sources say to not read too much into recent tweets, etc.

Access hollywood was reporting the same thing. Lol at producers doing clean up on aile 5. IMO, Guess peter wasn't gonna bite like they thought he would by trying to show him they don't need him.

Yeah, I suspect the negotiations were heading south for whatever reason and TPTB wanted to send out a message that they're not desperate for him (except they kind of are). I hope Peter takes his puppy and runs as far away from this franchise as humanly possible. JMOAA.

I'm usually more into the non-conventional contestants, but Wells does little for me. I hope they won't go with him. He's a decent enough guy, and sometimes even as funny as he thinks he is, but he just looks ill to me. I don't know if he drinks too much or what, but it's got nothing to do with his body type. I would struggle to believe that 25-30 gorgeous women are dying to marry him. The "regular guys" tend to make the worst leads as well, since all that female attention goes to their heads real quick. Though maybe Wells has been quietly practising during the past year. If James Taylor can attract all those desperate women then Wells shouldn't have a problem. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:28 pm

jalkire wrote:@ReeneM him being able to move on from the franchise doesn't take away from the fact he wants the gig. IMO all of his actions from jump indicate to me he wants to be the lead. Now what he's willing to do to get the gig is up for debate, but someone not willing to compromise doesn't equal not wanting at all
What actions?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@rachelisqueen read my post. In a podcast yesterday he said he wasn't asked to be the bachelor.

I don't think anyone needs to apologize to Peter. He is the one that stayed and messed up with her mind IMHO. As per Rachel herself, he gave her just enough to go back and forth. I think his little game IMHO backfired on him.

He wouldn't propose, no bachie for you.

Hey, what if that clip of Peter (that we never saw aired during the break up episode) on the floor crying wasn't because Rachel broke up with him, but instead, it was when TPTB informed him that he wouldn't be invited back to the party? Hmmm..... Maybe? question Now, his tears make sense! cantstopl Just joking.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:57 pm

http://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-peter-kraus-bachelor-not-completely-off-table/

Looks like people is also backtracking that on peter never having a chance of being offered the gig laugh out loud
Now they have harrison clarifying Fleiss's tweet
Keep them scrambling P,  giggling I know I'm enjoying watching it

ETA: and they're back with the "deep rooted issues" narrative Rolling Eyes . Stay pressed

Last edited by FashionLover on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:17 pm

FashionLover wrote:http://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-peter-kraus-bachelor-not-completely-off-table/

Looks like people is also backtracking that on peter never having a chance of being offered the gig laugh out loud
Now they have harrison clarifying Fleiss's tweet
Keep them scrambling P,  giggling I know I'm enjoying watching it
It'll honestly be hilarious to me to see them try to spin Wells as their first choice  hehehe

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05