SELECT CONTENT

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by johannax Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 am

@GuardianAngel Yup, my first find Smiley

Oops, I accidentally remembered the wrong podcast. Too many Bachelor podcasts...

@cmarci93 It was the Barstool podcast and the host was Ryan who said that his friend Craig (Craig Douglas) was roommates with the guy. Iggy has a photo with Craig on his Facebook.

I found Iggy on Craig's Facebook friends in the "Suggestions" column. I figured he definitely seemed like a guy that would go on this show but still thought it was kind of a long shot that it would actually be him.. But then RS said that there is a guy named Iggy on this season and pictures came out with a guy that looks just like him & is the same height so now I'm certain that this is the right guy. Smiley

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Animated-finland-flag-image-0001
johannax
johannax

Back to top Go down

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Is this him??

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captur50

https://twitter.com/lggy_Rodriguez
What the HAY is going on here.  I typed in the link and this is what I got.

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 2017-091

It all looks like the same guy in the pic, same background but two different inset pics and different stats.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:46 am

@johannax That's terrific. FYI we have a Potential Contestant Thread for that purpose when sleuthing. If we find something that may or may not pan out we post it in there to keep track. Congrats on your first find! Smiley

@Aunties_Love yes, we discussed upthread. We've discovered he has two twitter accounts which were making us dizzy last night. I found one then @hae1001 found another. After trying to figure it out how that can happen, we discovered he spelled the names differently although hard to tell. One is with a capital I and the other is a lower L - l - Iggy - lggy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@johannax That's terrific. FYI we have a Potential Contestant Thread for that purpose when sleuthing. If we find something that may or may not pan out we post it in there to keep track. Congrats on your first find! Smiley

@Aunties_Love yes, we discussed upthread. We've discovered he has two twitter accounts which were making us dizzy last night. I found one then @hae1001 found another. After trying to figure it out how that can happen, we discovered he spelled the names differently although hard to tell. One is with a capital I and the other is a lower L - l - Iggy - lggy.
Oh BROTHER....not that it took much to confuse the heck out of me last night....LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:29 am

@Aunties_Love I know. These things always happen when I'm just about to sign off for the night, and end up staying up for another hour or two. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:49 am

I am thinking that something happened on the date last night and Iggy got sent home.

He's been retweeting posts that were made in the last few minutes up to the last 15 hrs.

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 2017-110
Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 2017-112
Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 2017-111

For comparison this is from GA's post last night:

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captur50

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:51 am

Thanks @Aunties_love another 1 bite the dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Someone, sorry I forget who, suggested it's a retweet bot, plus he was on the date yesterday, according to pics, and his twitter was retweeting then too.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone, sorry I forget who, suggested it's a retweet bot, plus he was on the date yesterday, according to pics, and his twitter was retweeting then too.
Can the retweet bot like posts too??  His likes, tweets numbers have both changed.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

@Aunties_Love yes it likes tweets and retweets multiple times daily for over a month. Much longer than that probably but thats how far i went back looking.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 am

Beagle wrote:I hope my fellow Cuban represent us well on the show. Smiley

https://vimeo.com/170055467

He also has a Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEsVtzRRCA

Thanks for the links @Beagle
I was pleasantly surprised with how articulate he is. From the candid group date pics, I just jumped to the conclusion that he was probably a pumped up personal trainer. My bad. Interesting that his career background includes working with two professional sports teams. I think I have read that Rachel has a keen interest in professional sports and sports agency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:01 am

Great find @johannax congrats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Iggy Rodriguez - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+12
TLTF
dee
Ladybug82
Dessler
Sprite