SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 9:35 pm

@hae1001 I personally only remember that being discussed today and a couple of weeks ago. I do remember it was mentioned last summer when they first moved into it, but then nothing after that. There were then comments that perhaps they bought it a few months after moving into it from more than one outlet.

Regardless, it doesn't matter. Cute house. I don't care enough to check property records and to check in to see if their home is up for sale, but that's just me. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Mon May 15, 2017 9:40 pm

FTR: I only found out the house was for sale because it was mentioned on a forum that was discussing the other couple's break-up. I don't make it a point to constantly look at property records or real estate sites. It was easily confirmed once I saw that comment though.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Jordan owes his career to JoJo / this show. **IMO** He was kind of a bum before the show, ESPN wasn't checking for him. **IMO**

Doubt they get married anytime soon.  Jordan's got a career now, he's not gonna mess those coins up by getting married and having kids.  No distractions. **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon May 15, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion vs facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 9:49 pm

*edit* Espn has put out articles defending Jordan- he auditioned before the Bachelorette. I'm not having this convo a year later about something that is common sense laugh out loud to each their own, believe what you want.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 9:50 pm

@biglove44 that's factually incorrect. Per ESPN themselves, Jordan essentially had his Sec Network gig before he went on the bachelorette. They tried to convince him to not do it and they weren't thrilled that he did do it.

ETA: I'm sure his name and new audience helps, but his background and work got him all of this that he has too.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I guess I don't see why it really matters one way or the other.  Now or any time it's been mentioned.  It's where they're currently living.  If they move then ok, if not then ok.

I don't think it's any indication that something up to that they're the other couple RS has insider info on a split being soon.  He said it was obvious based on SM and these two seem pretty solid from the glimpses we get.  And I don't think their parents would spend Morther's Day weekend celebrating that and Jo and Baddy's one year anniversary if a break up was looming.  But that's just me.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Agreed @ladybug82! I also don't understand why it matters if they rent or buy. I wouldn't personally buy a house with a man I knew for 3 months, JMO.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 15, 2017 9:56 pm

I thought ESPN said they had him on their 'radar' before the show but only offered him the role while The Bachelorette was airing. I can't imagine his fame (and his name) had nothing to do with it, that's pretty big exposure. Anyway he seems to be doing well. JoJo is pretty good in her interviews too.

https://www.google.ca/amp/people.com/tv/jordan-rodgers-espn-defends-bachelorette-stars-new-sports-broadcasting-gig/amp/

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 10:03 pm

@bleuberry Yes, they essentially said they waited a few episodes in to make sure he didn't come off as an idiot, and then they made the official offer. It was pretty much his gig to lose from when he first interviewed before he did the show. They weren't thrilled he did it.

I'm sure his name and being on the show was enticing to them given the audience, but they liked him and wanted him before they even knew he would be on there. He's done a really, really good job and it's pretty fun to see him kill it and still put JoJo first. He's done so well that they even have him his own radio show. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@biglove44 that's factually incorrect. Per ESPN themselves, Jordan had his Sec Network gig before he went on the bachelorette. They tried to convince him to not do it and they weren't thrilled that he did do it.

This is not true.  From Senior VP Stephanie Druley:  
We waited until the show was a few weeks into its run before we made an offer.

He did not have the gig before he went on bachelorette.  They didn't interview him until after filming ended.
http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/espn-says-they-went-after-jordan-rodgers-pre-bachelorette.html

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 15, 2017 10:08 pm

You do not get to sell a house with a stipulation that it must be rented. laugh out loud If anything, the true owner is probably just looking to capitalize on a great real estate market and unload it on someone else. It's entirely up to the new owner if they keep renting it, but I'm guessing not likely. JoJo and Jordan are at the mercy of the sale, and if the new owners want them out, out they will go. There lease stated in August though, so it's probably built into the sale that they have rights to stay until at least then. So not surprising they aren't packing yet.

I'm so curious to see if they get property in LA! laugh out loud Chillax. On the side. Part time. I know.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 pm

@biglove44 They liked him and were interested in him before they even knew that he was on the show or was going to be on the show. They weren't thrilled he was going to be on it and they essentially said they wanted him, but waited to make an offer until a few weeks in to make sure he didn't make an as of himself.

I don't think it's fair to state the bachelorette is why he got the gig when they clearly wanted him before they even knew he was on it. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620