SELECT CONTENT

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm

These things are not a matter of being an easy find. These things are a matter of privacy and dignity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:54 pm

^^^ Agreed.

And I know they open themselves up to the scrutiny, comments, attention, etc.  they receive on SM and in person.  But it's one thing to run into them or leave a message on SM.  It's another to be stalked and harassed at your home or business.  I remember some having to move and all in the past.  And IMO, regardless of an easy find or not, that's a thin, fine line and really easy to cross over and be uncalled for.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Phone numbers, addresses, etc. are not allowed to be posted, regardless of public or private info or how easy or hard a find.  They may open themselves up to the scrutiny, onslaught of attention (good and bad), etc. but they are entitled to their privacy in those matters.  Even if they accidentally share it somehow, it is not to be posted.  That will get threads locked, posts deleted, warnings, and temporary or permanent bannings made.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Ok...let me explain this. I hope  you will understand it. If not you can contact me. I will be glad to explain it privately vs anyone else reading it...7300 + members and guests, their 2nd cousins and/or neighbors. giggling
Personal information, imo should remain private. Private. Suggesting to others how to find information that is private makes private information UN private.  Meaning telling me how you found his phone number etc, tells anyone reading this thread exactly how you got it and it is no longer private to 7300+ members and guests that are reading such. SO the personal privacy is basically removed.  Even if a phone number is public information etc does not mean it is wise for you to suggest calling and hanging up or making a bogus request IMO. Just me.

This is actually a banning offense

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Just because the phone number wasn't posted on the forum, doesn't make it ok. The fact that it has been discussed now for a few pages, doesn't make it ok. We do not discuss any personal information such as address telephone number etc. We draw the line, because we do not want to be responsible for "calls" being made to places of employment or pretending to be a client or someone you're not. This forum isn't about pretending to be someone, only to break their trust. We sleuth, sleuthing isn't like a collection company chasing down people.

Kindly refrain from further discussion regarding Jack's place of employment.

Personal information about family members is to be used in the appropriate manner respecting their privacy. Hateful and slanderous opinions of family members will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted without notice. Personal information on any contestant is to be used wisely. Example, personal phone numbers or addresses are not allowed to be posted and are cause for immediate ban. Do not post pictures of property or any financial details. Any information posted by the contestant themselves is acceptable, however never an address or phone number.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f14-rules-guidelines-please-read

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 pm

A photo has been deleted from his account so I really find it hard to buy he isn't the one that removed it. Even if someone else has access to his account, I wouldn't want people deleting photos without my permission. 

We'll find out soon enough I guess.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:19 pm

He reminds me of Ben Higgins

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Yes ! I think that if he's still here, it's for the Bachelor spot. I didn't see anything between them on their date. Plus the similarities with Ben H dates. Who knows...

#TeamPeter Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 pm

The fact that @julychild found some info that confirms Dean's had is having a HTD, I'm now convinced as I posted upthread, Jack is the last HTD in Dallas. They'll have a RC, maybe two go and are left with the F2 who meet Rachel's parents, or one goes, and the F3 stay in Dallas for the FD's. Probably one goes as usual and 3 are left. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:44 pm

TLTF wrote:Yes ! I think that if he's still here, it's for the Bachelor spot. I didn't see anything between them on their date. Plus the similarities with Ben H dates. Who knows...

Hmmmm I feel like he could be F1. Like Andi/Josh, just super convenient location wise, plus Lawyer backgrounds. 

I'm sick of all these Dallas leads. No offense to Texas, but can we get some diversity in the lead casting portfolio here? laugh out loud I want Peter for the Bach. I have a feeling Peter and Jack will be F1 and Bach. Not sure which will land in each respective role though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 pm

@sosleepy Peter F1 and Jack Bach

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Let's assume he is still there (I have my doubts), why do we suppose his parents would fly to Dallas for his HTD?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
sdmom
ericbutterfly
bleuberry
mindless
Sarahrayofsunshinee