SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:08 pm

While we haven't seen any teeth, I think some of their recent postings have shown some will show up in no time if they haven't already. Teeth coming in seems to have such a wide range. Some get their teeth early, some late. Kinda like the rate at which kids lose their baby teeth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Can't handle the cuteness. And happy Easter to all who celebrate!

Happy Easter from the Lowes! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Oh my goodness! Happy Easter and Passover everyone,

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Things you notice after you get past Samuel's cuteness and that amazing outfit
1. The matching is back and I love it
2. I love that Cat is rocking a dress she got at Target

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:22 pm

Third observation: Samuel has officially worn a tie this year more times than his father.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Lol. Also true. But Sean can rock the open collar so it's allowed.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Samuel looks so cute in that photo with his shorts with suspenders and his little bow tie. They are all so coordinated...white, tan, pink and blue...and Samuel has the best shoe collection already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Easter as told via Cat's IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Awww the first Easter for Samuel and he looks so dashing! Just love this family so much.

Happy Easter and Passover everyone!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Happy Holidays everyone. It's a joy to see the Lowes on Samuel's first Easter. He's cuter than the Easter Bunny!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Be sure to check out Entertainment Tonight this evening.

So the wonderful Sean and Catherine Lowe were kind of enough to give me an exclusive tour of their amazing Dallas home- we catch up with them on all things about life after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - including baby Samuel! tonight on @entertainmenttonight! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 am

Haha yea he is

He's the guy that puts his name on the group project after contributing nothing at all. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry