SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Sammy leans back on the pillows waiting for the Monster Daddy to jump and kiss. That giggle, can't stop listening to that sound. Love, pure love!!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 pm

lipsis wrote:Crazy X2

Doing dad stuff with my boy. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Going on view 20 of this video. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:06 pm

^^ only 20? giggling

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:08 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ only 20? giggling

He posted it while I was at work. I have to pretend I'm doing my job at least sometimes. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Date night for mom and dad tonight. And of course they made [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: @catherinegiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Good to see them have a date night. Love the name tags. Must be a class. What a great idea for a date.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Looks like someone needed a nap, and that someone isn't Samuel. Lol

Source: @catherinegiudic IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Well one of them is watching TV anyway. Super sweet picture.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Family PJ birthday party at Lovie's for little mama tonight.

Credit: Cat's IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Whole lotta Lowe

PJ birthday party with the whole family to celebrate my Filipino fire cracker. She's like a fine wine... I like to gulp it up. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Source: @catherinegiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Love the pic of our three Lowe's. How long has Sean had those pj bottoms anyway? The Eisenhower era?

And not to be missed is Catherine's caption on her photo. I want a cinnamon roll cake !!!!

catherinegiudiciCelebrating my b-earth-day with these beautiful people I call my family. Sweet @loweinteriors planned a PJ party for me complete with a cinnamon roll cake

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry