SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:25 am

Jamie Otis asked Danielle about that^^^^and she said
That the surprise for Cody was that she had made s'mores.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 am

@provenceguy Oh in the Unfiltered episode? I don't watch those... thanks! That's sweet.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 10 8367-910 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 10 I_got_13 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:10 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWEBr9QgVQr/?taken-by=dietitiangonewild Check out this video that Danielle posted today. Allegedly she is axe throwing with Sheila. And I think that you may be able to see a glimpse of a ring on her left hand in the last few seconds. May not be the wedding band but maybe someone better than I can tell.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:25 pm

Yeah, looks like a silver band?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:26 am

all except Anthony have on wedding bands. When someone asked him about it he said it was on the kitchen table.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWEUU5QAiVm/?taken-by=dietitiangonewild
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWEFTF9gkNw/?taken-by=happyfromwithin
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:29 am

I wonder if Nate was taking the pictures.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:38 am

I know they all like to hang out together, but I wonder if them all getting together and documenting this excursion today is something that production wanted them to do in order to keep people "guessing" about the outcome of these couples. I hope they all had fun. I would not be surprised if this show's production company have employees that read forums/message boards--many shows do to see what viewers are saying and finding out.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Rings are NOT a clue. Danielle already said more than once on her Twitter and Instagram that they are required to wear them until Decision Day so as to not give away the ending.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:48 pm

@BachCanada1967 IA rings are never a clue. We notice when they are wearing them or when they are not, but they are required to wear them as we found out during the first or second season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:41 pm

She's starting to annoy me with the shade she throws out there to SM. Don't go on a reality TV show if you can't handle the negativity IMHO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Danielle was extremely afraid of the negativity she could get before the show even started airing. I would not go on a reality show for many reasons--one of them is you are basically signing your life away while you are participating and being aired which I am sure is not easy. The producers, editors and network can portray a contestant and make up a "storyline" for them any way they want to. Some people think it is worth it and go ahead with signing up. I would not be one of those people.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:41 pm

@suzq IA and I don't like when they whine about it. Perhaps joking about it, or taking it in stride would come off better, for me, but I'm sure they don't care what I think. laugh out loud

They can prove to others what type of person they really are by just being themselves on SM. If you're going in stressing about how you're going to look, IMo don't do it at all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg