SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 pm

They had a really good MAFS, they really seemed to like each other when they met. They were fun and cute. His brother who also applied, to be on the show but didn't get chosen, ended up meeting and dating her friend who was in the bridal party. They had the wedding, the brunch, then went off for their honeymoon. A couple of days in Corey admits that he has been saying things just because he's a nice guy and doesn't feel like he's being himself. Danielle has always said she wants a guy who takes charge, makes the decisions.

She seemed upset when he told her that. Since then, it's been dragging IMHO I'm getting tired of they want it to work but I'm not sure what their problem is. I think editing is making it out to be something it's not? IDK their SM always appears fun, although Cody does get defensive sometimes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Sorry to sound crass but have they done the horizontal yet ?
I haven't watched for a long time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:24 pm

^ No, married four weeks, no horizontal yet

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:32 pm

I really don't think these two made it. Way too much gap between then In the the sofa during the choice clips.

Also, they seem to have fallen into the friends and perfect roomies category. It's hard to flip out from there.
Not like there is any issue like they don't get on but there is no sexual tension from what I saw a few weeks ago. Seems that is till an issue.

Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:30 am

I used to like them at the beginning but now it seems like Danielle is just fed up with Cody, how he took too long to find out when his friend's wedding was, didn't know how to put together stuff , e.t.c. And the whole "waiting for sex" stuff is just a snooze fest. I don't think they stay married but by looking at their social media they stayed friends if true.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 am

Thing is, there is the new complication introduced within the last episode resulting in an expert calling Danielle out for measuring Cody against other (perhaps manly?) men in her past.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:56 pm

OOps did someone hear us? Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

https://twitter.com/Danielle_MAFS/status/878607634521313280

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Perhaps this will settle the debate?

Adjective. romantical (comparative more romantical, superlative most romantical) Of or pertaining to a romantic tendency or character.
romantical - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/romantical

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:16 am

Jackenzo wrote:Romantical may grind on some.  Jaclyn used in it season 2.  It is, however, a word per the Oxford English Dictionary.  Annoying but true.

I stand corrected and continue to use it as often as you like.  I guess I will have to put it in the same category to my ears as "woken".  Hurts my ears but used.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:20 pm

How to begin? Cody is sweet and seems sincere but Stuck. Danielle in my opinion, is still pining for that ex who was MANLY in her mind but cheated constantly. She is also stuck. They both profess a desire to move forward in their marriage, but I don't think they really want to be together. Their on screen time reminds me of a quiet desperation situation. She still wants that ex and Cody just wants what his brother has. All of this is of course my opinion.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:30 pm

^^ I agree with you. Also feel they are right in not having sex until both feel comfortable with the idea. IMHO having sex does not solve any relationship problems. I don't think they will stay together.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

I wonder if they made love since last week's episode ended with her having a surprise for Cody and all they showed was their front door.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg