SELECT CONTENT

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:11 pm

I think her account is public now.. let me post the first spoiler.. 3months after the wedding.. definitely good vibe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMsRiu7BqFr/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Ali_R Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Urghh... she seems so ambitious and he's an assistant mgr at a car rental co? Plus Nate acts very patriarchal, but she's Uber religious... so maybe she'll defer? Nate just gets under my skin so much and I'm not so sure about all the *beauty* talk, seems like a smarmy pickup to me. He does have one giant ace in the hole though - if he brings Sheila to the big O (which I'm guessing he will) all reason & logic are out the door!

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Urghhhhhh!!! They are both ambitious.. Nate is a Manger at a rental company. He is also an entrepreneur. They both have college degree. Sheila might be uber religious but Nate is still a believer. Are we assuming Nate isn't a believer because he had strippers at his bachelor party? Hmmm. This is a common practice and he shouldn't be judged because of that.
Since PASTOR Calvin still has good things to say about him even after watching the last episode , we probaby should hold our judgment for now.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Just because there were strippers at the bachelor party doesn't mean this is something that was planned and arranged by him. I'm sure production had a lot to do with it, as well as the bachelorette party. I have rented cars in busy rental car agencies and I can tell you, I wouldn't wouldn't that job. That has to be a high pressure stressful job. I give him credit.

Hopefully having a satisfied sexual relationship is not the only factor they are keeping in mind to stay together.

I personally think he's sweet. I don't find him swarmy at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Sheila is fine with being called a queen.. Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen12

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Definitely positive vibe with these two.. Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen13
Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen14

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Nate also shut down someone that was being disrespectful to his queen. I remember how Heather/Derek were encouraging bad behavior last season.
Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen10

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:38 pm

I was just looking at her tweets. laugh out loud

I like these two together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just looking at her tweets. laugh out loud

I like these two together!

Me too.. I like them together. From my sleuthing, I think Sheila created some issues but he forgave her. Her IG and twitter description says 'flawed but forgiven'. She also cautions people on twitter when they say good things abt her. She tells them, she hopes they remember that during a couple of episodes.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:43 pm

I absolutely love Nate. I cheered when he politely put his mum in her place during the brunch. Definitely more mature than his age

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 pm

I was happy the way he dealt with his mother as well. I know someone who was a momma's boy. Momma created a mess in his marriage but he didn't have the guts to put her in her place.

I understand she may have been leary about marrying a stranger but she was acting like a baby, loosing her son. Weird.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was happy the way he dealt with his mother as well. I know someone who was a momma's boy. Momma created a mess in his marriage but he didn't have the guts to put her in her place.

I understand she may have been leary about marrying a stranger but she was acting like a baby, loosing her son. Weird.

I sort of understand her fear. Based on the low success rate of this show, I would also be skeptical. But she should have come around the next day.. The queen question was also wrong..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+16
Mustang19
jlccaz
mrstravelgirl12
cindebugg
provenceguy