SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:00 pm

mercieme wrote:@Islandgal...there are 2 conflicting stories regarding Fred in his thread, one friend claims he was out post Ellen (well it was sleuthed to be his friend) & another friend informed one of our sleuthers that he hasn't heard from Fred but regardless he is out since he wasn't on the GD win SC.
. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:10 pm

After tonight there will only be 6 gentleman left and the next RC 2 will go and then the home town dates, etc, etc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:12 pm

reason wrote:After tonight there will only be 6 gentleman left and the next RC 2 will go and then the home town dates, etc, etc

That should be the case, 6 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 as long as we have no surprises Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:15 pm

mercieme wrote:
reason wrote:After tonight there will only be 6 gentleman left and the next RC 2 will go and then the home town dates, etc, etc

That should be the case, 6 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 as long as we have no surprises Smiley

Ouhhhh that's exciting! I cant wait to see who her F6 guys are Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 2498057887

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Are they still going to Sweden ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:29 pm

@cmarci93 I would believe that is the next stop and then home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:17 am

Millsy said that Rachel's HTD's would be different. He said her family will be unable to travel to her later locale so Rachel will be bringing the men to Dallas to meet her family.(The reason Millsy gave for Rachel's family not traveling was her sister be very pregnant.) Mills was vague as to whether this was in addition to Rachel going to mens HT's or in lieu off. He was trying not to spill on the entire scenario....IMO.

Millsy also said that this season was not about tropical locations. He talked about filming being in Denmark now and also about this being the European travel portion. He did not elaborate about the finale...but eluded that it wasn't tropical. He was quiet as to where the travel would be for the FSD, LCD and FRC. I am guessing that more clues will be shared next week or the following as those dates get closer.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:28 am

So is this like Kaitlyn's season where the guys don't get HTD's and just have their families fly out to Dallas and Rachel meets them there? no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:56 am

umngirl wrote:The Caribbean is very easy to get to from Dallas. My guess, after HTD they head there, then Dallas to meet her parents, and back to the Caribbean for the FRC. Perhaps that's where Barbados comes in.
I will say that the two places I got info from this season for locales also had Australia and the Maldive Islands. IMO, since the other info has been proven to be correct, IMO, they very likely could be going to one of those places as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:The Caribbean is very easy to get to from Dallas. My guess, after HTD they head there, then Dallas to meet her parents, and back to the Caribbean for the FRC. Perhaps that's where Barbados comes in.
I will say that the two places I got info from this season for locales also had Australia and the Maldive Islands.  IMO, since the other info has been proven to be correct, IMO, they very likely could be going to one of those places as well.

WOW, I must say it would be awesome if they went to the Maldives for FSD and FRC - it looks amazingly breath-taking out there Smiley

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:53 am

I remember when they went to New Zealand during Jason's season, it was a long trip in terms of stay. Originally, it was meant to be New Zealand and Australia, but due to weather the Australia portion was cancelled and modified to New Zealand for the last 2 episodes. Many in production stayed over after filming was completed.
I have difficulty seeing a short stint of a few days etc going to down under area.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:57 am

so is today a travel day? do we know where they are going next ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal