SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Sorry for double post, here's a vid of Jordan interviewing Katherine Heigl. He's not only pleasant to the eyes, he's so good doing this TV stuff.

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/855123900467888129

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am

Aww JoJo liked this!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTJR3GaFvaw/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Those pics of Jordan are :girlfan OMG and he's a pro during those interviews thumbsup
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:20 pm

traveler90 wrote:Those pics of Jordan are :girlfan OMG and he's a pro during those interviews thumbsup
He is the definition of fake it til you make it imo. There are soooo many things I can find to hate on him for (nicely laugh out loud) but he constantly and consistently blows me away with his general attitude and how he carries himself that I find myself exactly how Jo found herself from what we saw in the edit: staring at him wide-eyed, fangirling despite myself in a "uhhh-huh tell me more about your ex gf as you sip water" type of way laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Picture is cute like always but what I actually love seeing is the support/love on their comment sections.
It has taken a U-Turn compared to when they came out as a couple and as a fan that is really pleasing to see. Hope it stays that way always.

ETA: Obviously there are some people and trolls who say hateful things but is has gotten less.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTJ13PRgqva/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Arms looking real awkward with the over the shoulder jacket action going on.... but besides that- MOVIE DATE NIGHTTTTT

Last edited by elena.shayk on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Hopefully they don't do anything stupid to ruin the goodwill, but I trust the baddest boy (and Jo to a lesser extent) ever to make sound decisions laugh out loud As if anyone/they cares about my thoughts on this laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Hopefully they don't do anything stupid to ruin the goodwill, but I trust the baddest boy (and Jo to a lesser extent) ever to make sound decisions laugh out loud As if anyone/they cares about my thoughts on this laugh out loud
It’s a little different for me. I fully trust JoJo and always have. That girl I so grounded that nothing could send her off track IMO.
Jordan has earned my trust more gradually so to speak. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm

^ I'm a bit half and half. JoJo has a bit more maturity/experience in serious relationships and so she would may have a bit more of the know-how when it comes to relationships. I think that Jordan on the other hand has a bit more business and street sense. He didn't grow up with a cushy life. So I think he is a bit more practical and pragmatic with handling a relationship in the public eye, IMO. He would therefore be more aware/suspicious of the lures of Hollywood and fame and would therefore be more instinctive in protecting the relationship. So I think they balance each other out. :yes: All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Just saw Jordan segment on extra and Wow! I love his voice for this type of stuff. I hope he gets a permanent gig like this too.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:32 pm

He's crazy good. Now through June he should have more down time from the SEC Network/ESPN. His busy time for them is August-December. I can see him doing fun stuff like this here and there the next few months.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Agree with all of you about Jordan and TV - perfection! And so glad JoJo has some opportunities, too. They should go for it now before they settle down to marry and have a family. I think JoJo is more natural than Ali was when she started doing TV interviews.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:He's crazy good. Now through June he should have more down time from the SEC Network/ESPN. His busy time for them is August-December. I can see him doing fun stuff like this here and there the next few months.
I can see this too, especially Jo won't have to travel alone, stay in LA alone, etc., so it'll be way easier/fun for her too.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan