SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Tue May 09, 2017 1:19 am

Together Again - I think I heard Jojo say "supper time".

https://instagram.com/p/BT23TY7ANKQ/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 am

http://www.statecollege.com/news/columns/penn-state-football-what-mcsorley-learned-by-watching-the-bachlorette-and-christian-hackenberg,1468692/

I found a very interesting article in a PA website that gives a very unbiased but accurate portrayal of Jordan. As we all know, the current head coach of Penn State football used to be Jordan's coach in Vandy. I also found very revealing the comments of the tight end coach in PA Ricky Rahne who also was in Vandy with James Franklin. I just extracted the salient points about Jordan and brought these here. I am sure you will agree they speak the truth and describe the Jordan we came to know.

• To be a big league quarterback, on and off the field, you need to be smart, a competitor, able to withstand pressure, perform on the big stage and come through in the clutch. It also helps to be charismatic and focused. Jordan Rodgers fit the bill. While he was the starting quarterback for James Franklin at Vanderbilt for part of the 2011 season and all of 2012. And he did it again in the summer of 2016 when he beat a field of 25 other suitors to win the hand of Jojo Fletcher on the popular TV program The Bachelorette.
• Coach Franklin knew in advance how The Bachelorette would end – with Rodgers asking Fletcher to marry him – after attending a wedding over the summer that included some former Vanderbilt players. “So we had a pretty good idea of how that show was going to end ahead of time because I talked to his buddies,” he said.
• Penn State tight ends coach Ricky Rahne knows Jordan Rodgers better than anyone. He was Jordan’s quarterback coach at Vanderbilt in 2011-13. He didn’t watch The Bachelorette but his wife did. He also followed his former pupil’s quest via Twitter. “I know who he is, I know what he’s all about,” Rahne said. “I didn’t really want to have that colored by how things are edited to be on TV. I got updates and summaries from my wife. Jordan is a good guy. I did see some snippets because it was all over Twitter. He’s kind of a goof. He does some goofy things. But that’s who he really is. He’s a good person. He always came over to my house. My kids love him and my wife love him. The Bachelorette producers made him out to be this guy who had this grand master plan and I don’t really see that being him.
• Rahne also says that Jordan had experience being in the spotlight. He had it from his family, with pressure being Aaron’s brother. It gave him a little bit of a head start handling that pressure . He did a great job at it. He finds him very smart football-wise and very smart football player.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed May 10, 2017 11:43 am

What is intriguing is the comment that Coach Franklin knew the ending of the Bachelorette before it even aired from his friends at a wedding they attended. So there was the spoiler!!!!

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 10, 2017 11:59 am

vernie113 wrote:What is intriguing is the comment that Coach Franklin knew the ending of the Bachelorette before it even aired from his friends at a wedding they attended. So there was the spoiler!!!!
Yeah I think there was a spoiler, considering how real freaked out over the Rays accusations when he's so cool, calm and collected normally laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 10, 2017 12:56 pm

I wish JoJo and Jordan's family and friends were more into social media and were blabber mouths so we can find out if this supposed engagement party potentially this weekend or next weekend is for JoJo and Jordan. It would have to be a pretty big coincidence that another important family member on the Rodgers side got engaged and they are throwing a party for it in May. Hopefully we'll see some feet moving. 

We're counting on you, Airelle laugh out loud also, I'm totally just kidding. It's good that their close friends and families don't use social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed May 10, 2017 6:31 pm

These two goofballs are so funny, definitely put a smile on my face laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed May 10, 2017 6:41 pm

I died at those snaps laugh out loud only Jordan

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed May 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Jordan bought a huge TRex costume that just arrived. When he brought it out, it looks like he and Jojo would fit into it. When he tried it on, he went out of the house and scared the hell out of Jackson who ran away when He stepped out. He was running around the backyard as Jackson run away scared. Jojo is just cracking up and so am I . He is living up to his reputation as a goofball. They just looked so happy, relaxing at home and playing with their child dog.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Only Jordan would buy a giant T-Rex costume for the heck of it laugh out loud

Jackson was legitimately mad at him for putting it on. Her last snap of Jackson just laying on the floor and Jordan trying to snuggle with him and Jackson was essentially giving him the silent treatment laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 10, 2017 6:58 pm

laugh out loud I think it's so mean when scaring is done to little kids but I can't help it and laughed at the snaps laugh out loud I'm sure Jo + Baddy will make it up to their pup.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 10, 2017 7:03 pm

That dog has so much personality, it's like he's almost human. JoJo and Jordan being their natural goofy selves - gotta love them. The couple who acts silly together stays together :yes:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed May 10, 2017 7:03 pm

Jordan claims Instagram marketing works on him as well. He bought a full size trex costume for his Joelle. He is next seen lying on the floor trying to coax Jackson to pay attention to him. The dog is pissed at him. I bet you they'll be playing together soon

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan