SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Remember when Jackson lost his mind when they came home in their make up from Halloween? JoJo was like IT'S MEEEEE! laugh out loud 

Super cute seeing Jordan cuddling with Jackson on the floor. Those snaps have always been my favorite. Jackson is the cutest.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Wed May 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Remember when Jackson lost his mind when they came home in their make up from Halloween? JoJo was like IT'S MEEEEE! laugh out loud 

Super cute seeing Jordan cuddling with Jackson on the floor. Those snaps have always been my favorite. Jackson is the cutest.
That was slightly different because he was the one attacking Jo, not being the frightened one, but I'm pretty sure he'll get over it considering the offender was his dad who he's obsessed with laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 10, 2017 7:27 pm

@Alanna Jackson was frightened on Halloween because he didn't know it was JoJo, which is why he was attacking her. He was scared thinking strangers were in the house laugh out loud 

Side note - it's good thing they have a big backyard. That dog can run around like mad man laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed May 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Airelle just posted a snap of her packing, maybe for Chico? I see Luke's suitcase as well.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Nice. There's no way, IMO, that there's a family member on the Rodger's side that got engaged and they need to be celebrated this weekend of all weekends in Chico laugh out loud it's gotta be for these two.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed May 10, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm gonna be on the lookout like a creep all weekend for snaps...
I wonder if it's for them, and if Jo's family will be there.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed May 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Boshem wrote:I'm gonna be on the lookout like a creep all weekend for snaps...
I wonder if it's for them, and if Jo's family will be there.

I'm not doing any work on Friday my eyes will be on their SM laugh out loud I really hope they will share something and don't go all private.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed May 10, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm dying with J&J snaps plus Jackson getting pissed with his daddy Jordan rofl . Never a dull moment with these two. I noticed that J&J backyard is always clean and the grass/hedges is well maintained. I wonder who does the mowing & cleaning when they are always travelling.

Jordan posted this vid of him running after Jackson wearing his TRex costume.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7ipk0h44F/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Here's the snap/ IG story of the Trex costume:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7qliqgpCH/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7qCwdg8Ap/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7qb5cg8jd/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7qIVOAfjv/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed May 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Pics from the IG story.

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 42 C_fwcDQW0AAHGbw

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 42 C_fwcDQXgAAoq2T

https://twitter.com/Britanalynn
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 10, 2017 10:31 pm

OK...that was funny. Now I kind of want one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 pm

That wasn't Luke's suitcase. They were both Airelle's laugh out loud She posted in her next snap that her jewelry and makeup were getting a separate suitcase.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu May 11, 2017 9:38 am

I don't know if you guys listen to Robert mills podcast- well I was on a binge listening spree yesterday and in one of the episodes he talked about how he saw Jojo at DWTS and she looked absolutely gorgeous.. And then him & his podcast partner Julia agreed she was the most beautiful bachelorette and had some really nice things to say about her as a person- it was cute. Julia also said she was surprised her & Jordan have lasted this long cause she gave them 6 months tops, Mills seemed to have agreed. Anyway I thought it was cute laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan