SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:50 am

biglove44 wrote:i went to his instagram and he doesn't look good.  he looks depressed.  His hair and face don't look kept like they have in the past.

I want him and Andi to get back together.

I follow Andi on IG and the girl's out here living her best life, I don't wish Josh on her or anyone else tbh. The only person josh should be looking to have a relationship with is a therapist. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 am

What goes around comes around I guess. Rolling Eyes
He made these girls feel depressed because of his emotional abusive behavior so karma.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 am

I don't think anyone should get back together with someone who left them emotionally scarred which I think Andi has paid the price for.

Josh can handle any break up because according to him, everything is just a lie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think anyone should get back together with someone who left them emotionally scarred which I think Andi has paid the price for.

Josh can handle any break up because according to him, everything is just a lie.

And let's never forget #highroad #blessed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Andi deserves much of the criticism she gets *IMO*, but she also deserves a better guy than BOR.  (Of course, that's a stupidly low bar.)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions)

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:50 pm

BOR is no bar. That is simply a line in the sand. Probably a dotted line a that. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Josh and Andi could have been a great fit if his looney tunes mommy didn't insert herself into the relationship imo. Wayyyy too late now though imo. I think between Duh and Andi, Andi was the only one he actually cared about though, that's jmo.

As much as I didn't care for Andi I wouldn't wish a psycho abusive (IMO) person like Josh on her. 

Regardless of his mother I think Josh is looney tunes all on his own and if anything is just like his mother because that's who he as an "adult" (I use that term very loosely) chooses to be.

I also don't think Josh ever cared about Andi and his actions prove that IMO. I think he just wanted to "win."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:34 pm

@AllAboutLove And in the end everything happen for a reason and is now water under the bridge and I am sure she has moved on. Seeing her on last bachelor to me it seems she has change and is moving on. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:40 pm

If only Josh could move on.

Josh Allan Murray‏Verified account @JoshAllanMurray May 31
More
Josh Allan Murray Retweeted God's Word
Not easy to do, but I'll give it my all

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Josh and Andi could have been a great fit if his looney tunes mommy didn't insert herself into the relationship imo. Wayyyy too late now though imo. I think between Duh and Andi, Andi was the only one he actually cared about though, that's jmo.

As much as I didn't care for Andi I wouldn't wish a psycho abusive (IMO) person like Josh on her. 

Regardless of his mother I think Josh is looney tunes all on his own and if anything is just like his mother because that's who he as an "adult" (I use that term very loosely) chooses to be.

I also don't think Josh ever cared about Andi and his actions prove that IMO. I think he just wanted to "win."

I agree with this. I never once got the feeling that Josh was in love with Andi.  Not once.  It's a puzzle to me why she ever picked him.  And those car salesman speeches from Josh she fell for.  Unbelievable.  All JMO.

Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:46 pm

http://people.com/tv/josh-murray-moved-on-from-amanda-stanton-wishes-her-the-best-bachelor-paradise/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:47 pm

I think she fell for the 'Georgia Bulldog' aspect of him and his family.
The potential NFL connection didn't hurt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway