SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:49 pm

:headbanging I have to stop reading his social media on this thread or I will end up much like him--very few rocks left. :headbanging

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:51 pm

It's funny, while I was copying all those tweets, I thought something must be up for him to be tweeting like that in the last couple of days.

A few minutes later, @Acrunch posts the article dated June 1st.

He's so predictable. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:53 pm

See I saw more spark with Andi. I think he loved Amanda's girls, not Amanda. If he weren't so unstable I would say he should foster or adopt. He showed with the girls he can love children who are not biologically his. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:See I saw more spark with Andi. I think he loved Amanda's girls, not Amanda. If he weren't so unstable I would say he should foster or adopt. He showed with the girls he can love children who are not biologically his. JMO.

I'm sorry IMO his idea of love is skewed and sick. It is controlling and based in anger and fear when not on his terms. Scaring and jumping out on children is not funny, hearing stories of depriving animals of food to get them to behave or disciplined is not my idea of love. Until I see reformed behavior or help he should not be fostering or adopting stuffed animals or dolls. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Josh and Andi could have been a great fit if his looney tunes mommy didn't insert herself into the relationship imo. Wayyyy too late now though imo. I think between Duh and Andi, Andi was the only one he actually cared about though, that's jmo.

I agree with all of this. I never saw love or respect or chemistry between josh and Amanda, even when they first met. Their conversations were PAINFUL to watch.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:See I saw more spark with Andi. I think he loved Amanda's girls, not Amanda. If he weren't so unstable I would say he should foster or adopt. He showed with the girls he can love children who are not biologically his. JMO.

I'm sorry IMO his idea of love is skewed and sick. It is controlling and based in anger and fear when not on his terms. Scaring and jumping out on children is not funny, hearing stories of depriving animals of food to get them to behave or disciplined is not my idea of love. Until I see reformed behavior or help he should not be fostering or adopting stuffed animals or dolls. IMO
What is this about animals??? Zoinks!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I agree, I thought I made that clear with saying if he weren't unstable. But I do admire being able to care about children who are not biologically yours. Unless he got some serious therapy and not from a family/church friend I would not let him near children. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Southerngal wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Josh and Andi could have been a great fit if his looney tunes mommy didn't insert herself into the relationship imo. Wayyyy too late now though imo. I think between Duh and Andi, Andi was the only one he actually cared about though, that's jmo.

I agree with all of this.  I never saw love or respect or chemistry between josh and Amanda, even when they first met.  Their conversations were PAINFUL to watch.

The fact that Andi somehow got Josh away from his mother for at least four months of their public relationship is a feat in itself, so I tend to agree.

From things that I saw while they were still together, MM was actually pretty nasty to Andi and her own son during that time period, but Josh aka BOR is too dumb to realize that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Haha, remember when Josh stopped following his mama on sm?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Acrunch wrote:http://people.com/tv/josh-murray-moved-on-from-amanda-stanton-wishes-her-the-best-bachelor-paradise/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

What a manipulative Idiot. no no  Since the Franchise no longer wants him....lash out at Amanda for some self aggrandizing press. Barf.
I find it creepy he is still talking about Amanda's daughters. Josh has deep seated issues IMO.

Good luck to his next victim. Ladies on his dating app beware...IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If only Josh could move on.

Josh Allan Murray‏Verified account @JoshAllanMurray  May 31
More
Josh Allan Murray Retweeted God's Word
Not easy to do, but I'll give it my all

How about don't create enemies in the first place? Some people do manage to avoid them, you know. Rolling Eyes

That article... I can hear the passive aggression just reading his words. He's trying so hard to insinuate he's the one who ended things and Amanda couldn't move on, and now he's the one who finally put a stop to her stalking. Sure, Josh, sure. He disgusts me.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Josh is a narcissistic psycho abusive creepy nutter who manipulates and uses people IMO. No doubt in my mind that Josh used Amanda's children to try to repair his image due to Andi's book. Nothing more and nothing less. Just plain manipulation and creepy behavior from a creep. All jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway