SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 43 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 pm

mindless wrote:I saw this on reddit: https://twitter.com/joshallanmurray/status/887376709078724608

Anyone know if he's actually telling his mom to stop or is it just the wording and he's referring to someone else? Looks like her Twitter is private now, so I can't check what he was responding to exactly. If he did tell her off, then that's a big step in the right direction!
Not really a big step imo- he didn't interact with his mom and family for awhile when he was with andi too, even defriended her laugh out loud Rolling Eyes Just more ridiculous immaturity imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:59 pm

If he's trying to distance himself from his mother, then that's absolutely a step in the right direction IMO. He tried once before with Andi and lasted a few months, so hopefully he keeps it going if that's what he's doing. At the very least it appears he's trying to get her to shut up on social media.

People responded to that tweet saying he was too harsh to his mom and he didn't respond or clarify that he wasn't trying to be rude to her, so I tend to think he was being serious in that tweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm thinking, that he's also making a public statement, that his mother's actions are her own, and he doesn't agree with them. First good thing he's  done in ages.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:25 pm

According to the tweet, he is replying to his Mother so I would say whatever it is that was going on, he is directly telling her for all to see, to stay off SM. My opinion of him is not good, but, if this person is someone that he cares for, maybe just maybe he has realized that his mother is a huge interference in his life? Maybe he has been controlled by her and had no way of getting out? I have no idea, I'm surprised at that tweet, and hope it's the start of some sort of therapy for him.

Was her account always private?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:38 pm

I may be in the minority but I am proud of him for doing that. If she is being annoying on sm them calling her out on sm is fine.
Hopefully he does not cave.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Looks like he took that tweet down.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Growing up with a non-normal parent it can be hard to see them as others do. I was raised that no matter what she said or did my mother was right. She abused that to the point of making me sick and helping cause me to have to declare bankruptcy. It took me a year and a half of weekly counseling to get to a point where I could say that maybe my mother was not always right. My counselor clapped for me. She said it took her six months to get out a full sentence with anything less than deferential to my mom without me interrupting her and telling her my mom was right. Emotional abuse can be so ingrained and not obvious to us that it takes real effort to get out of it.

If this is Josh trying, then good for him. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Nope. It's still there. July 18th is when he sent it out.

If her Twitter has been private for a while now or before he even sent that tweet, even more props to him because it's not like everyone would see what she was tweeting. It appears as if he wanted to make a direct point specifically to her. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 pm

@whit90 His sister Stephanie was one of the people calling him harsh. It will take massive help for the Murrays to get healthy. IME&O.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:56 pm

MM set her acct to private after the last mess with Amanda that RS got involved in.  It's about same time I unfollowed her.  Now I wish I hadn't so I could see what got that reaction from Josh. :-) He tweeted that response 7/18 so it obviously did nothing to deter his mamma from mixing it up online with the ex.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Nope. It's still there. July 18th is when he sent it out.

If her Twitter has been private for a while now or before he even sent that tweet, even more props to him because it's not like everyone would see what she was tweeting. It appears as if he wanted to make a direct point specifically to her. JMO
I went back and looked and can not find it ....Oh Well
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 pm

mindless wrote:I saw this on reddit: https://twitter.com/joshallanmurray/status/887376709078724608

Anyone know if he's actually telling his mom to stop or is it just the wording and he's referring to someone else? Looks like her Twitter is private now, so I can't check what he was responding to exactly. If he did tell her off, then that's a big step in the right direction!

whit90 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Nope. It's still there. July 18th is when he sent it out.

I went back and looked and can not find it ....Oh Well

@whit90 If you go right to the link @mindless posted, it takes you right to the tweet.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 43 Captur32

https://twitter.com/joshallanmurray/status/887376709078724608

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway