SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Enough of the comparing the couples, with or without actually mentioning names.  It's a no go. Move along and get back on topic.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 11:11 pm

And let me add

Should it have to be discussed about not comparing couples again besides editing, deleting and locking thread--
bans are going to start being considered. This is getting plain ridiculous.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat May 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Vanessa has a very strong personality. She says it like it is and does not sugar coat it.

Nick is a strong personality, but not outwardly and not as bold. He has a shy confidence.

It doesn't surprise me he picked Vanessa. But I don't know if they will last. I hope they do. I see they want it to. So that is half the battle. I can give more of my thoughts in 6 months, When he is completely free of DWTS commitments and they have shared time together in Canada and their home in LA? If that is were they are moving.

I don't recommend any couple from this franchise to move to LA. If they are not originally from there. It has wrong sauce written all over it.

I hope they make it. I like them. But I have a feeling they won't if they move to LA.

I really hope I am wrong. They have their age going for them and being ready. I will cross my fingers for them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat May 20, 2017 11:27 pm

They've got some cute IG pics I guess, but this relationship is ugly IMO.

Wow, okay. I'm not going to declare Nick and Vanessa the greatest couple ever who are definitely in it for the long haul or compare them to any other couple, which is why I've stayed out of this conversation. But to describe their relationship as ugly? What exactly has been ugly about it? Because all I've seen so far is Vanessa being supportive of him on DWTS and them just quietly doing their thing, still adamant that they are just getting to know each other and taking things one day at the time.

All reports regarding DWTS has been very positive, suggesting that Nick was actually very well liked by producers and cast, Vanessa made many friends on the show, including Peta and Sharna. Their family members have come out, they go out with friends, grocery shopping and that's it.
Yes, they may not last like a slew of of other pairings from this show but to call their relationship ugly just seems unnecessarily harsh, IMO. An ugly relationship is Josh and Andi and Josh and Amanda and well Josh in general clearly being a controlling nutjob.

Nick and Vanessa haven't done a single thing since this show ended but just be together and do their own thing. Fine, if people don't care for them and don't think they will last but my goodness, I don't think anything they've done warrants such seeming hatred towards them and their relationship. Again, just my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat May 20, 2017 11:37 pm

I am not sure calling a couples relationship ugly, warrrants to be called out as having such hatred. If they posted that in a fan thread I than that is different.

This is not a fan thread. I dont feel "ugly" is such a terrible word. It is a saying now with the young ones.

My DD says it too. Describing things and relationships.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 11:38 pm

@lleyki I honestly didn't mean it that deeply. It's just a phrase I use.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat May 20, 2017 11:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:@lleyki I honestly didn't mean it that deeply. It's just a phrase I use.

Fair enough. It's just when I hear relationships referred to as ugly, I think of something like Andi accusing Josh of emotional and verbal abuse and again, everything that has happened between Josh and Amanda. So I was genuinely thrown by the reference because I couldn't think of one thing about Nick and Vanessa that would categorize them as that. But if that's not how it was intended, my mistake.

This is not a fan thread. I dont feel "ugly" is such a terrible word. It is a saying now with the young ones.

I know this isn't a fan thread and I explained above why I had the reaction to the description. I'm one of the "young ones" I guess and as I noted, my experience to whenever a relationship is described as ugly, is because there is something very disturbing and unhealthy about it. So that's why I was taken aback by the expression.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 21, 2017 12:07 am

It may be a saying that is used more commonly now but it is not that mainstream, IMO the word ugly usually is interpreted with the attached subjective meaning.
I am very serious, we are going to keep this thread on topic and not bring in other couples.
It can be done and will be done by all with no further loopholing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 12:39 am

Rules

Language - The only language acceptable in posting, in links, in SM or any source is English. The only exception is in our International Threads. Refrain from using slang which maybe be used by a certain demographics and not necessarily everyone of all ages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 12:40 am

Nick has to be at the dwts finale, practice before it, too. Imo it would've been stupid of him to fly to Canada for a day or two, just to fly back to LA hurriedly. Imo Vanessa also might enjoy being with her family on her own for a day or two. Vanessa and Nick have been together every day since the finale of the Bach, being apart for a few days seems like a good idea. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 21, 2017 2:34 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Nick has to be at the dwts finale, practice before it, too. Imo it would've been stupid of him to fly to Canada for a day or two, just to fly back to LA hurriedly. Imo Vanessa also might enjoy being with her family on her own for a day or two. Vanessa and Nick have been together every day since the finale of the Bach, being apart for a few days seems like a good idea. Jmo.
At least two of eliminated DWTS contestants were not in LA practicing part of this week, Nancy Kerrigan (in NY taking care of her children and for the Paley Awards) and Bonner Bolton (in Las Vegas for Miss USA).  I doubt their contract requires them to be in LA continuously once they're eliminated.

Nick and Vanessa took a quick trip to Wisconsin while he was competing, for a joint appearance.  I didn't think that hurried trip was stupid.  This one, to celebrate something dear to Vanessa, wouldn't have been either IMO.

But I'm sure he'll go visit at some point.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun May 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Possible having the bachelor at the show might've taken some of the attention off the students....?

So far I'm not worried about these two at all.... Would I have preferred home base was canada? Sure. But it doesn't seem to be as big as issue for Vanessa, and it's her opinion that counts, not mine, laugh out loud.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781