SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:50 pm

I personally prefer him with the beard. He looks more attractive and manly that way.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:59 pm

aviej wrote:I personally prefer her with the beard. He looks more attractive and manly that way.
Awwww, I'm not a senior yet BUT when I look in the mirror first thing in the morning, I wish that babyface I once had still stared back at me! Hugesmile I wish I could remember when I described my boyfriend as manly and got excited about it. Those were the days! Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:38 pm

From the previous page. Posts have been deleted.

GuardianAngel wrote:Going forward, no mention of any other contestant is allowed in this discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:25 pm

The mprssdbyu wrote:
Sheokaf wrote:Deleted - violated the warning

I would ask who but this is Nick and V's thread. I have said in the past Nick is terrible at live IG. Ha Ha. Even V makes fun of him for it. He's 36 and I get the picture he's just not into cutesy stuff. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. It affects no one but him. Give Nick a microphone and engage him in conversation, it's a different ball game. He's the most well spoken bachelor in history of the show, IMO. If there is one better, I haven't found the right interview to see it.

I'll admit when I open his IG I'm immediately wondering what look he's going to give this day. I've gotten use to it, it hasn't changed over 3 years...now I just laugh at him. I do love when I find his sense of humor hidden among his pics and captions.
Respectfully disagree with the bolded.. I won't mention him by name, as GA has asked us not to, but I can think of one Bachelor who was way more well-spoken, IMO.  And, I acknowledge that "well spoken" and "Bachelor lead" rarely go in the same sentence.   laugh out loud

Nick's mumbling hasn't improved either, IMO.  He should really work with a diction coach if he decides to pursue more hosting or public speaking gigs. JMOAA.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:38 pm

@alwaystulips I've always enjoyed Nick's sit down interviews. For whatever reason, host typically seem to enjoy his view or get his feedback. He's quick witted and extremely intelligent. I've seen way too many to feel differently. Thank goodness to hear or not to hear is a matter of clicking a link. I'm still disappointed the sit down/discussion with the diamond creator didn't provide the entire conversation of the panel of 4 on Tuesday in which he and V were invited to participate.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:17 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@alwaystulips I've always enjoyed Nick's sit down interviews. For whatever reason, host typically seem to enjoy his view or get his feedback. He's quick witted and extremely intelligent. I've seen way too many to feel differently. Thank goodness to hear or not to hear is a matter of clicking a link. I'm still disappointed the sit down/discussion  with the diamond creator didn't provide the entire conversation of the panel of 4 on Tuesday in which he and V were invited to participate.

He might be quick witted, but "extremely intelligent" seems like a stretch for a man who doesn't know how to spell "dosen't" giggling
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:41 am

tealeafs wrote:
He might be quick witted, but "extremely intelligent" seems like a stretch for a man who doesn't know how to spell "dosen't" giggling

I think Nick is intelligent. As to whether he is "extremely" intelligent I cannot say (but that's because I limit the word "extremely" intelligent to those who have exceptionally high IQs or knowledge/expertise and mostly in the arena of academic pursuits).

That being said, I don't think it is a stretch at all to say that someone who is extremely intelligent may suck at spelling. Some of the most intelligent people I know (astrophysicists, molecular geneticists, neurosurgeons, etc) are terrible at spelling - especially on phones/computers.

So I really don't see how spelling is indicative of intelligence or precludes one from being intelligent, extreme or otherwise.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:45 am

tealeafs wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@alwaystulips I've always enjoyed Nick's sit down interviews. For whatever reason, host typically seem to enjoy his view or get his feedback. He's quick witted and extremely intelligent. I've seen way too many to feel differently. Thank goodness to hear or not to hear is a matter of clicking a link. I'm still disappointed the sit down/discussion  with the diamond creator didn't provide the entire conversation of the panel of 4 on Tuesday in which he and V were invited to participate.

You can be very intelligent and not be the best speller also autocorrect is not my friend. I see Nick as one of the most intelligent contestants that this show has had. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:48 am

whit90 wrote:
tealeafs wrote:

You can be very intelligent and not be the best speller also autocorrect is not my friend. I see Nick as one of the most intelligent contestants that this show has had. IMO

I agree. Intelligent & savvy.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:50 am

I would consider Nick intelligent, but no more than quite a few leads we have had and countless contestants. He stands out compared to some of the younger leads lately, but no more than some of his fellow cast mates. But bad spelling, be it lack of ability or lack of typing skills, has very little to do with overall intelligence to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:54 am

Good thing he doesn't need to spell while being interviewed! Smiley

BTW didn't Nick admit at one point his spelling wasn't great on SM?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:55 am

Yes, Nick has admitted quite a few times he is terrible at spelling. It's something I have always appreciated about him - his candor and willingness to just be authentically himself, flaws and all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781