SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:42 pm

It is irrelevant to me whether an argument did or did not place. People argue even with those they love and care the most for. Whatever did/didn't happen Nissa look very happy together from all that has been shared so far.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:34 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:It is irrelevant to me whether an argument did or did not place. People argue even with those they love and care the most for. Whatever did/didn't happen Nissa look very happy together from all that has been shared so far.

:yougogirl: I agree Good Post  Totally agree ..... just scrolling on by .......
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm so glad they are headed to the wedding together. After seeing Vanessa's tweet with the Taylor swift song I was. Little concerned that rumors might be true.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:17 am

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:It is irrelevant to me whether an argument did or did not place. People argue even with those they love and care the most for. Whatever did/didn't happen Nissa look very happy together from all that has been shared so far.

bestbud! :yes:

I have a great relationship even though I have my biotch-mode moments.  (Not saying Nick had a jacka*s moment nor Vanessa a biotch moment, just trying to make a point).  Here's the thing - according to Notarose giggling  - the value of being loved IMO is that all facets of your personality are welcomed by your partner. There is laughter, joy, sharing of secrets & fears & dreams, sexy time, and there is also comfort in knowing that you are safe to be pissy or surly or unreasonable on occasion without fear of losing love. In a way true love is one continual embrace in which you can just be and not fear being let go just because you are not always at your best. Loving partners strive, as a unit, to keep their little raft afloat regardless of the temperament of the sea.
Love their relationship beatingheart heartbeat IMO they hide no part of themselves from each other and that is a beautiful thing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:07 pm

notarose wrote:
whit90 wrote:

bestbud! :yes:

I have a great relationship even though I have my biotch-mode moments.  (Not saying Nick had a jacka*s moment nor Vanessa a biotch moment, just trying to make a point).  Here's the thing - according to Notarose giggling  - the value of being loved IMO is that all facets of your personality are welcomed by your partner. There is laughter, joy, sharing of secrets & fears & dreams, sexy time, and there is also comfort in knowing that you are safe to be pissy or surly or unreasonable on occasion without fear of losing love. In a way true love is one continual embrace in which you can just be and not fear being let go just because you are not always at your best. Loving partners strive, as a unit, to keep their little raft afloat regardless of the temperament of the sea.
Love their relationship beatingheart heartbeat  IMO they hide no part of themselves from each other and that is a beautiful thing.

Exactly! So well put @notarose. Watching Nissa through the show was always so refreshing because there were the obvious intense feelings growing but both willingly discussed the more difficult topics and worked through any disagreements aka what happens in the real world. The "for better or worse" in marriage vows is  there for a reason.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:49 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they are on shaky ground. I still think she could do better.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:53 am

IDK the photos of them at the wedding looked fairly steamy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:58 am

notarose wrote:*snipped*
 Here's the thing - according to Notarose giggling  - the value of being loved IMO is that all facets of your personality are welcomed by your partner. There is laughter, joy, sharing of secrets & fears & dreams, sexy time, and there is also comfort in knowing that you are safe to be pissy or surly or unreasonable on occasion without fear of losing love. In a way true love is one continual embrace in which you can just be and not fear being let go just because you are not always at your best. Loving partners strive, as a unit, to keep their little raft afloat regardless of the temperament of the sea.
Love their relationship beatingheart heartbeat  IMO they hide no part of themselves from each other and that is a beautiful thing.

Excellent post @notarose and so on point, IMO. For two people to be totally real and themselves and not pretend at all and actually encourage each other to be authentic and real and be so supportive of each other the way Nick and Vanessa have been...to me is the very definition of a healthy relationship.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK the photos of them at the wedding looked fairly steamy.

Nissa looked very happy and playful in the traveling to/wedding SM IMO. Still shaking my head at the IG comments scolding Vanessa for wearing white to the wedding when the dress was beige!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:16 pm

I thought it was a light sage green. LOL People can be petty.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:32 pm

I always say everyone should ignore SM trolls, but sometimes I have the best response in my head. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:33 pm

I swear some people live on ig to scold other people. Their only reason for following anyone. It must be tiring on that high horse, reaching and reaching for any reason to trash someone.

Nick and Vanessa looked gorgeous at the wedding, and it looked like an excellent celebration. The cookies... drooling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781