SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:43 pm

They will break up by the end of the year IMO. Nick looks miserable and Vanessa's tweets sound miserable. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Yeah, I don't see a breakup right now either. Whether they last or not, who knows, but it would be really crappy of Nick to pull out of the fundraiser when she's been advertising him being there all along. I'd definitely be siding with Vanessa if that were to occur. I don't think it will though. They seemed pretty happy in Wisconsin a week ago, so I can't see things suddenly changing while they're in different countries. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:48 pm

While everyone is focusing on very generalized tweets I am watching a SC of V from today looking pretty happy singing along to a song and then an IG w her mom where she is glowing and showing no signs of any man distress. Pretty nice shot of the ring too.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:15 pm

She seems happiest in Montreal with her family and that's understandable. I don't think Nick wants to leave the States. If the love and commitment are not strong enough, geography may be their downfall. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:21 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:While everyone is focusing on very generalized tweets I am watching a SC of V from today looking pretty happy singing along to a song and then an IG w her mom where she is glowing and showing no signs of any man distress. Pretty nice shot of the ring too.

:yes: thumbsup
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Stacia620 wrote:She seems happiest in Montreal with her family and that's understandable. I don't think Nick wants to leave the States. If the love and commitment are not strong enough, geography may be their downfall. jmo

There is that possibility and Nissa have been very open in discussing it on the show but I believe that Nissa will and have put in all the effort they can to work it out. Vanessa seems very happy in Montreal of course but she's IMO shown she is able to adjust and be happy in L.A as well. They have moved into and decorated their own apt/condo/house and seem pretty content with it at the moment IMO.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:11 pm

I never got the feeling Nick was willing to meet Vanessa even halfway with the Canada stuff. Just not very much compromise on his end at all, and I find that disappointing.

Why doesn't Nick go to Canada more often with her? Only one short visit so far, right? Ugh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:23 pm

He's joining her in Canada later this week for the fundraiser. V said in an IG live on Friday that N had to go to L.A. To do some work stuff and she needed to be in Montreal for No Better You. She said it would be pointless to for him to be there at this time anyway since she would be busy getting ready for the fundraiser so wouldn't be able to spend much time with him.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 pm

My women's intuition says this is about Nick. I don't think they'll break up just yet though. They won't give up that easy imo

BTW I think the behind closed doors tweet was about Kristina.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:56 pm

But wouldn't it be surprising for v. To give in to the urge to air their dirty laundry in public? Especially with the fundraiser coming up? I realize it's a natural human temptation but I thought she would be loathe to give the haters the satisfaction, jmo....????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:19 am

Billysmom wrote:But wouldn't it be surprising for v. To give in to the urge to air their dirty laundry in public? Especially with the fundraiser coming up? I realize it's a natural human temptation but I thought she would be loathe to give the haters the satisfaction, jmo....????

IMO she would know that tweets like these would bring scrutiny from SM so why do it? For a laugh? JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:31 am

Stacia620 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:But wouldn't it be surprising for v. To give in to the urge to air their dirty laundry in public? Especially with the fundraiser coming up? I realize it's a natural human temptation but I thought she would be loathe to give the haters the satisfaction, jmo....????

IMO she would know that tweets like these would bring scrutiny from SM so why do it? For a laugh?

JMO

That is just it. IMO based on all the transparency so far IMO IF Nissa has a certain issue going on they aren't going to subtweet about it while faking a relationship especially in lieu of recent interviews and SM where they are seen speaking to us about not buying into all of the tabloid fodder or SM spin.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781