SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 23 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I trust Rachel's judgment and if she did not kick him to the curb after that "joke" then there must be something good between them.

Count me in as wanting Alex and Dean in the F4.

That's what I'm hoping. He's not one my favourites but I don't need Rachel to pick my fave. I just want it to be a guy who genuinely has feelings for her and wants HER not just to win the competition. If Bryan's that guy, I'll be the captain of the Rachel/Bryan ship.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:58 pm

@ReneeM that's the best approach IMO...it ain't who we want for her since we are not privy to all that goes down on the show, just what TBTB choose to show us which is not always an accurate depiction of what goes down behind the scenes IMO....I just hope and pray for the best for her Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 23 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:01 pm

@mercieme ITA. Recent years have shown me to wait until post show to fully judge these people. Their actions after the show is a way more accurate representation of who they really are IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:17 pm

well I do think it's possible to be very happy that the lead got the person they wanted and not be interested in watching the story cos u don't find the F1 appealing. looking back I really wish I hadn't wasted time watching Nick's season and that's all because of the sides of Vanessa we were shown and that I was very turned off by. If the same happens next season I will likely opt to not watch closely for the story to unfold but wish Rachel the best nonetheless. all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:47 pm

RS is too busy being a ref in Bach breakups and getting caught up in the drama of Bach nation.

Which is strange because he would address things and move on. I think he is finding that the aftermath provides more income than the show so he is now involved in that. Too bad!

I think he will be quite sloppy now. This spoiling will become secondary to him.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:56 pm

emusha wrote:well I do think it's possible to be very happy that the lead got the person they wanted and not be interested in watching the story cos u don't find the F1 appealing. looking back I really wish I hadn't wasted time watching Nick's season and that's all because of the sides of Vanessa we were shown and that I was very turned off by. If the same happens next season I will likely opt to not watch closely for the story to unfold but wish Rachel the best nonetheless. all imo

oh definitely, I feel you. I think its just for me i haven't liked a lead in so long that now i finally do i just want to watch every second of her that i can.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Well, if we go by what Mills said, the RC is tonight so it's likely she will be in the US tomorrow.

It's now 4:56 am in Switzerland.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 pm

@ElonM thanks for that info. Tomorrow should be interesting finding out who gets HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Are there lots of spottings usually?

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:01 am

@Incorrect_Justifications Sometimes and now with instagram things could be different.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:06 am

I remember Andi said that she flew directly from Belgium to Wisconsin, after the RC, to film Nick's HTD next day. Her luggage didn't make the trip, and she had to wait for the mall to open, to go to H&M to get an outfit, bla, bla bla.

IF they follow the same schedule for Rachel, she could be on a HTD tomorrow.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:07 am

@julychild yes they could do that, all we need is someone to the visit and let instagram do the rest laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover