SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dessler Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 am

@reason That was from an INTOUCH article, so take "friend" with a grain of salt. She told Nick in Bimini that she has not seriously dated a white guy
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:56 am

The bachelorette traditionally is always hard for spoiler boy to spoil because as a women, I  can say this with no intention of offending anyone but women, we can't keep secrets. I  think his information comes from the contestants he reaches out,especially the ones that want their 15mins because being in RS  good graces, helps with the instagram career too,less dirt, more shillings, all jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 am

Perfect season for a spoiler jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 am

@lexforlife IMHO I don't think Rachel will be shilling, I think she will be going back to work. Millsy seems to imply that the guy she chooses will have to move to Dallas, I do'nt see her in LA for too long just to prompt the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 pm

I honestly don't see Bryan leaving Miami and moving to Dallas for any woman. I can see Dean, Eric, and maybe Peter relocating to Dallas to be with Rachel. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 pm

And why RS is getting nada, the lead this time is not interested and that sets the tone for the contestants as well, IMO.
Oh, I agree @reason. I have so much hope for our girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 pm

ElonM wrote:Perfect season for a spoiler jmo
Same here. I'd love to see the madness on finale night if RS got it completely wrong, it'd be hilarious IMO laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:10 pm

@relaxing @sdmom Thank you ! Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 29 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:46 pm

I am wondering if the reason RS is not getting any frontrunner information is because there may not be a clear frontrunner? I know the last few seasons we have had leads who have been really attracted to someone from the start, but that doesn't necessarily happen every season and it may not be happening this season. In addition, Rachel did tell Nick that she has trouble letting people in, so maybe she is better at keeping her emotions to herself and it's not so obvious who she is into.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:54 pm

@Sprite IA...a few of us speculated the same early on during filming especially with no news of a front runner being spoiled as you mentioned. I personally love it, should be fun to see how she resolves it during the course of the show. It may just be the first season IMO since Des's that there is a true opportunity for the F1 to be unknown till the very end...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 pm

RS did not post that Vanessa was the frontrunner half way through the season. He also didnt announce Nicks F4 until after they had filmed the hometowns. Both pieces of "information" were posted at the same time, which was in the middle of filming overnights.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sprite IA...a few of us speculated the same early on during filming especially with no news of a front runner being spoiled as you mentioned. I personally love it, should be fun to see how she resolves it during the course of the show. It may just be the first season IMO since Des's that there is a true opportunity for the F1 to be unknown till the very end...all jmo.

:yes: So far I haven't really been into this season....either with Rachel or her guys....so I feel like Switzerland. Not that I am ever really much of a fan girl type, but I think this season will be one of those that I can be 100% objective since I have no horse in the race. Problem with those type of seasons for me is that I tend to tune out because it's not that interesting, so I guess I will have to see if anyone piques my interest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover