SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Ed wasn't a villain! The tabloids painted him a villain off show (kinda like Jordan). But Ed was not a villain on the show at all.

There has never been a real villain in the vein of Courtney or Vienna as F1 for the Ette. Maybe this year? Who knows.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by unknown82 Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:30 am

Alanna wrote:My guess--

F1- Peter, I think Rach might be the of the only Ettes that will willingly choose her F1 over chemistry (similar to Trista)
F2- Bryan/chemistry edit
F3- Eric
F4- Dean

I really like this prediction! I think you might be spot on RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f601
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:02 am

I think it was mentioned that Rachel was in a long distance relationship and they broke up, I am wondering about the location/moving factor, I'm sure that is something that will be discussed but just interested in finding out what will happen there..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Carine wrote:I think it was mentioned that Rachel was in a long distance relationship and they broke up, I am wondering about the location/moving factor, I'm sure that is something that will be discussed but just interested in finding out what will happen there..

definitely would be interesting to learn more about this because whatever lesson Rachel learned in this relationship and in her relationship with Nick would inform her decision. A few things she's said give us a real clue for what she might be looking for in a guy
1. a guy who is self-assured and not intimidated by her/her success
2. someone who wants a family soon and is willing to make decisions to make that possible
3. someone who is attentive and emotionally vulnerable giving her safety to open up herself (picking this up as the big takeaway from her experience with Nick)
4. laughter and ability to have fun are big for her
5. Personality over looks for her (she's said she doesn't have a physical type)

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:21 pm

I haven't kept up enough on this season so far,and from what I have seen, IDK who will be Rachel's choice. However, I think I would like to see Peter as the next Bachelor

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Since the F4 RC should be tonight, these are the guys IG stats as of today. SC's are mine.

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Screen20

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Screen21

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Screen22

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 Screen23

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Thanks @ReneeM.

Good idea to have them all together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:03 pm

@ReneeM :claphands Good thinking, thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 pm

@ReneeM yay! Thank you Smiley

#TeamPeter RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f495
#TeamRachel RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 44 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:49 pm

I don't think this was posted??

9h

Rachel & Dean 1 on 1! #thebachelorette #may22 #rachellindsay #likes #gainpost by @rachellindsayupdates

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Rachel & Dean on his first 1 on 1 #thebachelorette #may22 #rachellindsay #likes #gainpost CREDS: RS by @rachellindsayupdates

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:53 pm

@Guardianangel....if Dean is not eliminated tonight as speculated by many then we can point to the pic you posted as to maybe the reason why giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover