SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Nick & Vanessa at the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 premiere  Hugesmile
Nick looks so happy! & Vanessa looks beautiful   beatingheart
Source- Nick IG story

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 26 Image-15

They are such a good looking couple. Nissa babies are going to be super cute! :inlove

Still getting used to Nick's smile. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Aww awwww

Vanessa just posted a pic also with James Gunn.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:25 pm

ElonM wrote:Aww awwww

Vanessa just posted a pic also with James Gunn.

Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2, here we commmmeeee!!!!  DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 26 1f64c  by @vanessagrimaldi30

Source

Even after practising for two dances day in day out, Nick looks refreshed and so happy. Must be the Vanessa effect! giggling Vanessa always looks good so nothing new there. laugh out loud

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:29 pm

I just LOVE this photo!!! James Gunn (director, writer, producer of Guardians of the Galaxy movies) has always been a huge fan of Nick and such a supporter of Nick. James always wanted Nick to be the Bachelor and when Nick finally became the bachelor James did a video saying that Nick is the smartest and most genuine Bachelor in this history of this show and even said that he knows all about Hollywood and that Nick is the real deal and genuine!! James also did a video with his girlfriend (in the photo next to him) and both of them wishing Nick all the best and hoping that Nick finds love (James said he would personally hold Elan responsible if Nick didn't). It's what makes this photo of Nick with his fiancee Vanessa so much more meaningful to be at the premiere with James and his gf - such a full-circle moment. beatingheart

It's like I'm a kid all over again and it's Christmas morning. About to see the premier of the movie of the year @guardiansofthegalaxy!! Thanks for the tickets @jamesgunn by @nickviall

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Look at that smile. I have never seen someone from this show enjoying DWTS and all that LA and Hollywood has to offer so much...and yet not really even letting us know the connections they have made. Those came from the other people involved. The fact that it is Nick, who got so crapped on...Bonus!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just LOVE this photo!!! James Gunn (director, writer, producer of Guardians of the Galaxy movies) has always been a huge fan of Nick and such a supporter of Nick.  James always wanted Nick to be the Bachelor and when Nick finally became the bachelor James did a video saying that Nick is the smartest and most genuine Bachelor in this history of this show and even said that he knows all about Hollywood and that Nick is the real deal and genuine!! James also did a video with his girlfriend (in the photo next to him) and both of them wishing Nick all the best and hoping that Nick finds love (James said he would personally hold Elan responsible if Nick didn't). It's what makes this photo of Nick with his fiancee Vanessa so much more meaningful to be at the premiere with James and his gf - such a full-circle moment.  beatingheart

Elan can breathe a sigh of relief! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 pm

I'm hoping for a pic with Elan and Molly next. *crosses fingers*

Vanessa looks dressed down for the red carpet, but she always looks elegant and kind of poised so it's still seems appropriate. IDK, it's weird. Some women just look put together all the time with minimal effort, and that's always been my impression of her. She looks like she's wearing heels, at the very least. Thank goodness!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 am

^^i think she's wearing a sleek white pant suit, which to me is dressy. She isn't as fancy as James' gf but she's the directors gf LOL! And you're right! Vanessa looks effortlessly beautiful all the time!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 am

I think the style looks lovely on her. I thought it looked like a pale light light blue to match Nick's blazer. I agree, if Nick was the producer her attire may be a lil more flashy.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:50 am

I certainly didn't expect her to wear something flashier. Not that I had any expectations as I wasn't even expecting them to be at the premiere. I was just making an observation that she's on the more casual side of red carpet fashion, and I was actually complimenting her for not needing all the extra "glamour" to look like she fits the occasion.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just LOVE this photo!!! James Gunn (director, writer, producer of Guardians of the Galaxy movies) has always been a huge fan of Nick and such a supporter of Nick.  James always wanted Nick to be the Bachelor and when Nick finally became the bachelor James did a video saying that Nick is the smartest and most genuine Bachelor in this history of this show and even said that he knows all about Hollywood and that Nick is the real deal and genuine!! James also did a video with his girlfriend (in the photo next to him) and both of them wishing Nick all the best and hoping that Nick finds love (James said he would personally hold Elan responsible if Nick didn't). It's what makes this photo of Nick with his fiancee Vanessa so much more meaningful to be at the premiere with James and his gf - such a full-circle moment.  beatingheart

That is so cute.... awwww
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:07 am

Their smiles make me smile. I'm surprised Nick's cheeks don't hurt.laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14