SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 pm

:inlove lovetogether

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 30 Captur49
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:20 pm

^^^
That is a awesome picture of the two of them. You can just see how much they belong together!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:45 pm

That's a great pic! I can't get over how good they look together, and how happy Nick looks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^^@coolangel   that moment kills me too. So painful to see her crying like that ; but also if we are believe his blog-  he had a powerful realisation during this evening. Although it was clear to me/ many fans that he knew he was choosing her before this day perhaps he still had some doubts.  He described the day in his blog as the most significant date of his life:
"My final date with Vanessa turned out to be the most significant date of my life. Sometimes no matter how strong your imagination is and how many days you spend picturing a life with a woman, she turns out to be so amazing that only being there with her in the moment, holding her in your arms, can you find the truth in your heart."
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/

When I first saw this moment it reminded me of how upset Catherine was during the final night before Sean proposed. It reminded me of that - she described it as physical pain.
The thought of losing the one you love.

Cut to now & I continue to be so impressed by how well Nissa are handling things. I feel like they confound the critics and the usual traps at every turn. Nothing about them is vanilla or predictable.  Imo they are both strong principled characters who are serious about what they want from life & each other. Nick is not yr typical bachelor, nor a stereotypical leading man- he was looking for a rare type of woman. He had a very unusual path to becoming tb. Vanessa confounds stereotypes by her multi faceted personality, she is a natural beauty who likes to work out yet does not pose or seem image obsessed in any way. She is more concerned with her cause & vocation as a teacher & now founder of a charity. She also shows her silly side often & happily pokes fun at herself & does not try to be 'desirable' to the watching world all the time.
They set public expectations low by giving a true account of the pitfalls of starting an engagement on tb, they did not follow the usual sugar coated route.  They also confounded expectations by treating dwts as a shared experience & opportunity for them to spend time living together, as a bonding experience.
They continue to distance themselves from the usual bachelor world cliques and gossip. They seem to be creating their own 'team brand' which showcases their unique skills & sets them apart from previous bachelor couples.
All imo.

This! Love this whole thing! I agree with every word. I like how they seem to be distancing themselves from the rest of Bach world a bit and I hope they continue to do so. There are only a few that I would want them to be friends with and it's none of the new kids that's for sure!!

Last edited by Julie81 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 pm

That's a really cute and good picture of them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:53 pm

TrishB wrote: Snipped...

Vanessa's bum is spectacular! yes

I was mesmerized, for sure.

coolangel wrote:#tbt to one of my favorite moments from the season. When Nick placed their joined hands on her heart and said 'just stay in here', my heart just melted.  :inlove  lovetogether

Source

It's hard to pick top 5 N&V moments but this is definitely up there. I love how Nick was trying to comfort her and make her feel better. And how, you feel Vanessa's pain. Although I was spoiled this season, I doubted the outcome every time Vanessa felt any anxiety.

ukglasgowkiiss wrote: Snipped...

When I first saw this moment it reminded me of how upset Catherine was during the final night before Sean proposed. It reminded me of that - she described it as physical pain.
The thought of losing the one you love.

I remember that scene, possibly my favorite SeanCat moment with the exception of her final rose letter.

chrissy1295 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What exactly does he say? "There's a lot of ??? over there"

@Zaynab Thanks, nice pic!

I think he said "It's a locked vault over there"

Thanks for clarifying that. I couldn't make it out either.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 am

StacyNor wrote:awwww

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 30 17933852_395998730786637_6259133149872128000_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ5Njg4NTUwMjQzNDEyMjYyMQ%3D%3D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGAW8CBJt9/?taken-by=freeform&hl=en

Awwwww he freaking adores her!!!!!!!!!! awwww

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 am

@chrissy1295 Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks for all pics. He looks at her as if he's saying, I can't believe she's mine, he's in awe!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:41 am

These two are so sweet. I love seeing them together more and more! heartbeat

IMO Nick has shown how you can do DWTS and remain dedicated to your partner, I liked that.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 am

does anybody know where we can listen to the interview they are doing in that picture?

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:29 am

Skates wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-174003053.html

-  IMO  -        Good for them to avoid more interviews about anything that deals with TB...Nick's answer is so brief and precise...I love his response...   Lol!!

Yup he politely acknowledged CM question and then gave like you said a brief, definitive answer. It is a very tactful way of displaying their indifference/disinterest in harping on TB without dismissing their whole experience with it. He didn't go on some obnoxious monolgue flaunting Nissa love and engagement and how they are so above it all like a certain couple (or two) have in the past but they are also not making their whole entire relationship NOW center around TB. So far despite them having legitmate reason to resent some of the TB shenanigans such as hiding alot of their love story and then harassing them on ATFR with only doom/gloom questions, they have not lashed out publicly or cried foul or played victims. I think they are overall grateful for the experience and love that they found with the the help and facilitation of TB but they are also now focused on their real world lives and the next chapter of their relationship which is not soley based in Bachelor World as Nick calls it laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:29 am

coolangel wrote::inlove lovetogether

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 30 Captur49
Source

Now that is what you call mirroring.
Twin souls twin smiles.
What gorgeous babies they will make.

Favourite photo of them so far.
blowkiss

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14