SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:18 am

I agree, @notarose. I think they both seem done with BachNation. They don't promote it and when they go to dinner with alumni (Ben/Lauren, Tanner/Jade) they never even mention it on SM. I honestly think they are done with it all. Can't say I blame them really. They met each other but the edit they received and ATFR mess was just disrespectful imo. Time to move onward and upward.

I think Vanessa is just worried about being at practice TOOOO much. She probably wants to be there all the time because she misses him when he's not home and she probably just enjoys it but she wants him to have this experience and realizes it's his and not hers so she just pops in every now and then. She probably gets nervous that she is overstaying her welcome when, in fact, Nick wants her there and doesn't mind if she stays.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:30 am

Julie81 wrote:I agree, @notarose. I think they both seem done with BachNation. They don't promote it and when they go to dinner with alumni (Ben/Lauren, Tanner/Jade) they never even mention it on SM. I honestly think they are done with it all. Can't say I blame them really. They met each other but the edit they received and ATFR mess was just disrespectful imo. Time to move onward and upward.

I think Vanessa is just worried about being at practice TOOOO much. She probably wants to be there all the time because she misses him when he's not home and she probably just enjoys it but she wants him to have this experience and realizes it's his and not hers so she just pops in every now and then. She probably gets nervous that she is overstaying her welcome when, in fact, Nick wants her there and doesn't mind if she stays.

Not sure about rehearsals and how that story transpired. The tabloids always mess with truth and state things any way they want.  Their target readership isn't about celebrating the positive.  It's what they do and why I don't read them.
Both Peta and Nick have said Vanessa has always just dropped by and not every day.  No reason to think unnamed source or no source at all giggling is more reliable.  Respectfully disagree bestbud!

On a brighter note, good attracts good. Lots of lovely fan comments on V's latest IG post. So nice to see that positive show fans have a place to hang out yes Just like us group hug

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:40 am

notarose wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Nick has gone from not talking about a wedding at all at AFTR and post show interviews to answering questions about a wedding in their future in one short month.   My guess is they will soon bed planning their wedding.
bestbud!  I was just thinking the same thing.  First he says "walk before you run" then "yes, a wedding in due time" and now it's about when they get to the point of setting a date they will plan what they want and if someone wants to televise it then fine.  Yep, 4 weeks of cohabitation has certainly relaxed Nick in terms of being more generous about sharing little personal details.
I also think little things like captioning his IG pic of the dance kiss with "Thanks Love" speaks to how secure he feels. Perhaps when V is in Montreal next month she will give another interview and drop a hint Smiley as to where their thinking is at.

@Notarose I am loving your avi! That Nissa pic from the dance Monday catches so much of their love, passion and zest for one another!

Regarding the bold I'm liking how he/they are doing it. Definitely smarter to keep the wedding talk reigned in at the very beginning and then slowly loosen the noose on the details vs what some couples do in the excitement of all the hype "we are planning the wedding right this moment!" and then setting up the expectations and pressure of that statement.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:06 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Nick has gone from not talking about a wedding at all at AFTR and post show interviews to answering questions about a wedding in their future in one short month.   My guess is they will soon bed planning their wedding.
bestbud!  I was just thinking the same thing.  First he says "walk before you run" then "yes, a wedding in due time" and now it's about when they get to the point of setting a date they will plan what they want and if someone wants to televise it then fine.  Yep, 4 weeks of cohabitation has certainly relaxed Nick in terms of being more generous about sharing little personal details.
I also think little things like captioning his IG pic of the dance kiss with "Thanks Love" speaks to how secure he feels. Perhaps when V is in Montreal next month she will give another interview and drop a hint Smiley as to where their thinking is at.

@Notarose I am loving your avi! That Nissa pic from the dance Monday catches so much of their love, passion and zest for one another!

Regarding the bold I'm liking how he/they are doing it. Definitely smarter to keep the wedding talk reigned in at the very beginning and then slowly loosen the noose on the details vs what some couples do in the excitement of all the hype "we are planning the wedding right this moment!" and then setting up the expectations and pressure of that statement.

I PINKHEART  my avi too rofl  It like what Nick said to V's dad, "madly in love".  It's wild and crazy and perfect for Nick.  And Vanessa loves every part of him Hugesmile

Yep, they are public figures due to the show so there's no way to avoid being asked what every lead is asked over and over again. :yes:  absolutely agree that they are attempting to reign in (love the way you worded that) expectations of others while privately doing what they want when they want.  I think some interviewers are learning that the best way to learn something about Nick is to be an honest interviewer.  IMO that's what Mario was and Nick was more open to giving him a little scoop. Seems they sometimes think about a wedding detail. Not sure if much else is underway.
I felt Nick was like that during his season as well.  Only as genuine as he perceived the person he was with to be.  That's why his relationship with V was so different and probably why only a few got to really know V in the mansion.  IMO, it's one of the ways N&V are the same.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:30 am

notarose wrote:Thinking about N&V's timeline

During the airing of the show
- they spent 10 consecutive days together in Toronto. That was first revealed by a TO media outlet but Nick later verified. This, in addition to seeing each other as is typical for new Bach couples.

I've got to single out the above since I remember during sleuthing how there was concern that there was not alot of evidence regarding SHV fueling the Nick being alone or them broken up post engagement only to find out they managed to be under the radar for 10 straight days spending time together laugh out loud. I am guessing Toronto is where orange couch gate occurred. I can only guess this 10 day stretch began that Thursday 1/26/17 as Nick was photographed at LAX with fans that day just past security. The orange couch pics happened Saturday 1/28/17. It still is fascinating to me though because I can't remember there being a 10 day stretch where one or both of them were not seen either out alone in L.A. (Nick) or vids from school (Vanessa). I do remember now though a IG story Nick posted making it seem like he was in L.A. talking to Kyle's dog in his backyard and it was mentioned it sounded like he was on a recording giggling Does this seem like when the 10 day stretch had to have been or does anyone else have any theory as to when it was? I have fun thinking back once they reveal little tidbits such as the above.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 am

Love reading all your posts guys! Thank you for the videos also.
I love how this couple is handling their relationship, super smart and very upfront. They will definitely make it long-term, and then some IMO beatingheart seeing hearts
Someone mentioned up-thread about Vanessa imitating Nick on her IG stories? I never saw this, is it posted somewhere? TIA

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 7 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:Thinking about N&V's timeline

During the airing of the show
- they spent 10 consecutive days together in Toronto. That was first revealed by a TO media outlet but Nick later verified. This, in addition to seeing each other as is typical for new Bach couples.

I've got to single out the above since I remember during sleuthing how there was concern that there was not alot of evidence regarding SHV fueling the Nick being alone or them broken up post engagement only to find out they managed to be under the radar for 10 straight days spending time together laugh out loud. I am guessing Toronto is where orange couch gate occurred. I can only guess this 10 day stretch began that Thursday 1/26/17 as Nick was photographed at LAX with fans that day just past security. The orange couch pics happened Saturday 1/28/17. It still is fascinating to me though because I can't remember there being a 10 day stretch where one or both of them were not seen either out alone in L.A. (Nick) or vids from school (Vanessa). I do remember now though a IG story Nick posted making it seem like he was in L.A. talking to Kyle's dog in his backyard and it was mentioned it sounded like he was on a recording giggling Does this seem like when the 10 day stretch had to have been or does anyone else have any theory as to when it was? I have fun thinking back once they reveal little tidbits such as the above.

I believe this is when it happened also - orange couch gate. Reasons were:

1. Nick seen at LAX - wearing a heavier jacket - sleuthers speculated he was going somewhere cold
2. I don't think either Vanessa or Nick were seen for several days - I still can't believe the made it 10 days that is crazy - I would go stir crazy in a house that long
3. Nick posted that super weird dog video where it most definitely sounded like a recording
4. Vanessa was posting SC filters on IG stories that weekend but not on SC which made no sense as why take something with SC only to not post it there. Also during filming Vanessa seemed to be more active on SC vs. IG Stories. That was my "tell" when they were together, and it usually aligned to speculated SHV - she would post to IG but not SC (but using SC filters)

Also - thanks to all for bringing all the interviews over. I have noticed how Nick keeps trying to dispel rumours of negative things about Vanessa in the media - i.e. the dress rehearsals - he doesn't come out and say the rumours are wrong but he is trying to "clear" the air - as right now Vanessa is getting most of the negative fake news stories.

Another thing I have noticed is how much Nick brings up Vanessa without being asked about her specifically - i.e. when they asked about Maks being jealous and Nick ended up talking about Vanessa and then realized at the end the question was about Maks.

They have a long way to go but I do think Nick has seemingly become happier/more open as the weeks go by. I suspect there was a lot of stress as to how life would be once public and I think it is going better than they may have anticipated.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:28 am

notarose wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I agree, @notarose. I think they both seem done with BachNation. They don't promote it and when they go to dinner with alumni (Ben/Lauren, Tanner/Jade) they never even mention it on SM. I honestly think they are done with it all. Can't say I blame them really. They met each other but the edit they received and ATFR mess was just disrespectful imo. Time to move onward and upward.

Not sure about rehearsals and how that story transpired. The tabloids always mess with truth and state things any way they want.  Their target readership isn't about celebrating the positive.  It's what they do and why I don't read them.
Both Peta and Nick have said Vanessa has always just dropped by and not every day.  No reason to think unnamed source or no source at all giggling is more reliable.  Respectfully disagree bestbud!

On a brighter note, good attracts good. Lots of lovely fan comments on V's latest IG post. So nice to see that positive show fans have a place to hang out yes  Just like us group hug
I also perceived Nick's answer as his clever way of dispelling the negative comments about her being there a lot at practice.   I think the amount of negative and just nasty abusive comments V has got over the past few months will hv prepared her & hopefully by now she is letting it bounce off. So much going on in her life each day that I doubt she pays it much attention.
Also she is obviously focussed on her charity which is so great for her to have a purpose while in LA which is just 'her thing', so she imo wd not feel like it was all just her & Nick.  Nick has been so public about her being part of it all & I so love him for doing that. Comparing to past bachelors on dwts & it wasnt like that imo.

@notarose  I love yr avatar too, a true moment to cherish.
And I agree with yr list summarising all the big decisions they took already, and then the recent openess about enjoying the moment now they are living together. All seems much easier imo since they properly united, and we saw on tb how great they are at talking through decisions or conflicts.
If Dwts does nothing else it may actually broaden Nick's appeal and get the non bach watching world in on the fact he is a great guy. Great - as in many layered, funny, charming, awkward, gorgeous, authentic & sincere.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:54 am

I just love that Vanessa exudes a style that anyone can copy. Way to go V! Love her last post on IG. She looks so cute and chill. Can I be her friend? Come to NYC Nick and V! giggling Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:28 am

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 7 17932379_1019890078144071_3635384113176772608_n

vanessagrimaldi30All smiles today!! thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 7 1f604 #happyvibes @tylermadisonclothing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:59 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
notarose wrote:

On a brighter note, good attracts good. Lots of lovely fan comments on V's latest IG post. So nice to see that positive show fans have a place to hang out yes  Just like us group hug
I also perceived Nick's answer as his clever way of dispelling the negative comments about her being there a lot at practice.   I think the amount of negative and just nasty abusive comments V has got over the past few months will hv prepared her & hopefully by now she is letting it bounce off. So much going on in her life each day that I doubt she pays it much attention.
Also she is obviously focussed on her charity which is so great for her to have a purpose while in LA which is just 'her thing', so she imo wd not feel like it was all just her & Nick.  Nick has been so public about her being part of it all & I so love him for doing that. Comparing to past bachelors on dwts & it wasnt like that imo.

@notarose  I love yr avatar too, a true moment to cherish.
And I agree with yr list summarising all the big decisions they took already, and then the recent openess about enjoying the moment now they are living together. All seems much easier imo since they properly united, and we saw on tb how great they are at talking through decisions or conflicts.
If Dwts does nothing else it may actually broaden Nick's appeal and get the non bach watching world in on the fact he is a great guy.  Great - as in many layered, funny, charming, awkward, gorgeous, authentic & sincere.

Oh I agree, ladies! I don't think V is causing drama for Nick at all behind the scenes at dwts. Quiet opposite actually. I think she is enhancing this experience for him. I just meant that, and by him mentioning it in the interview, she may get a little nervous that she's there too much. And by that I don't think it's causing drama or anything like the tabloids are saying. Lol

Im thinking her work visa has been approved since she has started advertising on social media. Anyone think this as well. I don't know anything about this process though. I dont know if you have to have to have one in order todo that.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:08 am

A twitter fan asked V if she would do a q&a - sounds like she might
https://mobile.twitter.com/VanessaGrimaldi/status/852378064042344449

Easter - their first major holiday without restrictions.  Hope they share.

@Julie81 work visa - IDK but because her SM was initiated/registered in Canada I think she can draw income from it as a Canadian. Wouldn't matter where she accesses it from. I liken it to a type of remote work.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14