SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

I also tweeted them a couple of times in the past. I tweeted yesterday to let her know there were some fans who bought the song. Our website is in the twitter profile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Skates Fri May 26, 2017 5:30 pm

notarose wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/ETCanada/status/868161963246755840

Vanessa vid above not the same as below

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 75 Vaness12

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/ETCanada/status/868161963246755840/video/1

Last edited by Skates on Fri May 26, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri May 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Does anyone know if that Is that her closet in LA or Montreal?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Does anyone know if that Is that her closet in LA or Montreal?

Pretty sure it's the LA closet. I think she's wearing the same outfit from the IG stories Lori Krebs posted in early May showing them filming something.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 26, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 26, 2017 7:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://people.com/style/the-bachelor-vanessa-grimaldi-closet-tour/amp/

Love that clip. Vanessa is just so adorable.

Two things...
Firstly, IMO she confirmed that she is aware of our forum as she mentioned that we zoomed in on photos of her shoes to try to figure out her identity. Likely tipped off by Nick IMO.

Secondly, she mentioned that Nick showed her a postcard that he wrote to her students during one of the dates that Nick and Vanessa interactions were missing. This just reinforces the kind of guy Nick is for Vanessa and the fact that the producers hid many things from the audience to keep the ending a little less obvious.

I believe it's @coolangel who noticed V's Nike from their 1-1. Such fond memory!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 26, 2017 8:05 pm

sdmom wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Love that clip. Vanessa is just so adorable.

Two things...
Firstly, IMO she confirmed that she is aware of our forum as she mentioned that we zoomed in on photos of her shoes to try to figure out her identity. Likely tipped off by Nick IMO.

Secondly, she mentioned that Nick showed her a postcard that he wrote to her students during one of the dates that Nick and Vanessa interactions were missing. This just reinforces the kind of guy Nick is for Vanessa and the fact that the producers hid many things from the audience to keep the ending a little less obvious.

I believe it's @coolangel who noticed V's Nike from their 1-1. Such fond memory!

Hehe! I have a thing for shoes! giggling

So awesome that she knows about the forum. When comments get bad on SM once in a while, I hope she takes a sneak-peak in here to know that there are people who didn't fall for the edit and saw her for the gem she truly is. heartbeat heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri May 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Oh I have missed this thread. So excited to see them reunite in Canada.
I will be back tmrw after hv a chance to read the past few pages I missed.
This week has been crazy & awful & strangely hot & tropical in the uk as well.
:Hi!!:

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 26, 2017 8:26 pm

hi  @ukglasgowkiiss

Update: if Nick's AC flight from LA was direct then a flight was due to land around 40 minutes ago so he might be through customs by now and with his beatingheart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 26, 2017 8:31 pm

I would love to be there to see their reaction when they see each other. It was so obvious these two truly missed each other.  Just love them PINKHEART
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri May 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Nick is in Montreal with Vanessa! Smiley He just posted a picture on his instastory. Looks like they are staying in a hotel.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 26, 2017 10:24 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://people.com/style/the-bachelor-vanessa-grimaldi-closet-tour/amp/

Love that clip. Vanessa is just so adorable.

Two things...

Lol yup she knows about the board...hi Nissa!!!! handwave she is so fun in interviews! So personable and interesting.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14