SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:50 pm

reason wrote:
TLTF wrote:ohhhhh they're really cute together. I'm team Peter, but I can definitely see the connection. They seem into each other. Bryan as f1, doesn't sounds that bad. She looks happy!

I am thinking Bryan wins and Peter might be the bachelor. No facts but looking at that video give me pause

Their body language was off the charts. I need to see the others first before but so far they look good. . Now I'm wondering if Bryan is the one that swept her off her feet with the Colombian kiss. Plus he got the Ep. 5 date.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 pm

@ElonM That is what I am considering now too.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:52 pm

reason wrote:
TLTF wrote:ohhhhh they're really cute together. I'm team Peter, but I can definitely see the connection. They seem into each other. Bryan as f1, doesn't sounds that bad. She looks happy!

I am thinking Bryan wins and Peter might be the bachelor. No facts but looking at that video give me pause

Yes same!! He really could be the f1. But now I'm wondering... I read somewhere that her last relationship didn't work because it was long distance. Do you think that he or she will move ? He is director of his clinic or something like that...

#TeamPeter stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:52 pm

@ElonM haha the Colombian kiss Smiley

#TeamPeter stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:54 pm

@TLTF Millsy said the person who wins her heart will have to move to her. We will see who get this one and now I am more interested than ever to see the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 pm

@reason me too!! I'm so excited for her season to start. And I can't wait to see how she is with the other f4 Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm

ElonM wrote:
reason wrote:@ElonM I wonder who is next.  It is getting interesting.

Eric or Peter if they were eliminated. jmo

What do you mean, if they were eliminated?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm

mobyz wrote:
ElonM wrote:
reason wrote:@ElonM I wonder who is next.  It is getting interesting.

Eric or Peter if they were eliminated. jmo

What do you mean, if they were eliminated?

We have no info whether they are in the F4.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Guess who posted a spoiler on his twitter account....

Last edited by TLTF on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm

I'm going to try to track miami flights but bc Miami is a popular airport it will be hard to tell where they go.

But I also think bc they are back in the states they will be flying private jets, she flew a private jet when she was one lA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm

TLTF wrote:Guess who posted a spoiler on his twitter account....

Lol he totally saw it here first or someone told him

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Score another win for this forum. Now if we can just find the other three before you-know-who. laugh out loud
ETA @TLTF I just saw your post.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle