SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:50 pm

If Dean is next, certainly Alex is out, right?

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by julychild Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 pm

reason wrote:
julychild wrote:
moviechicka wrote:
I'm still not convinced that Jack is out. He only had a minor change in his social media and Colorado to Texas would still sorta make sense.

Jack's family lives in New York. IF he is still there, why do you think Texas would be the location for his htd?

If New York is the hometown date then the FRC could be there.

Yes, I can see them having the RC on the east coast, if they are returning to Europe for FD's. This has Eric/Jack (?) in the right position for the last htd. However, how do we factor in the visit to Dallas to meet Rachel's family?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 pm

adf23 wrote:If Dean is next, certainly Alex is out, right?

Your guess is as good as mine. I know now it is getting interesting!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 pm

I can't remember who but someone here raised the possibility that there's only 3 HTD and if Dean really is next, I'm tempted to agree. It would make sense. 3 HTD's, then a RC. F2 have a MTP in Dallas, then fly to wherever the FRC location is. Just another possibility.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:53 pm

I agree that Jack could still be in.

I may have missed it, but why do ya'll keep saying that Eric's htd could be in LA?

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:54 pm

julychild wrote:Reading between the lines, but based on the comment made by @bgragnolati, on this post by Dean's brother, his might be the next htd. Could it be tomorrow?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNLogqA0Ie/?taken-by=ballinbu

I'm not sure how to read this actually? My gut instinct is that he was let go actually? Here's all the comments so far:

ballinbugot denied today... don't ya just hate that? still a good day up in them hills with the boyz!
bohnnyjukesYa mon
kyehalpinYewwwweeee
kels_kirkWooooowwwww so beautiful!!
bgragnolatiSucks we bailed but at least you made it to your "appointment" #bachleorette
ballinbusilver lining @bgragnolati
kensrobisonLooks so good! It's still pretty fat so will be game for a while...
mattlanningStill sucks more not coming home... #chalkitup

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:01 am

We need someone to spot Rachel at an airport again.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:02 am

Ooo can't wait to see dean visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:03 am

I don't see it with Peter sad she has way more chemistry with Bryan JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:07 am

quietpal wrote:We need someone to spot Rachel at an airport again.

IMO she will get spotted sometime on Sunday at an airport giggling
I think the producers want her spotted which is all good for sleuthing....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
julychild wrote:Reading between the lines, but based on the comment made by @bgragnolati, on this post by Dean's brother, his might be the next htd. Could it be tomorrow?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNLogqA0Ie/?taken-by=ballinbu

I'm not sure how to read this actually?  My gut instinct is that he was let go actually?  Here's all the comments so far:

ballinbugot denied today... don't ya just hate that? still a good day up in them hills with the boyz!
bohnnyjukesYa mon
kyehalpinYewwwweeee
kels_kirkWooooowwwww so beautiful!!
bgragnolatiSucks we bailed but at least you made it to your "appointment" #bachleorette
ballinbusilver lining @bgragnolati
kensrobisonLooks so good! It's still pretty fat so will be game for a while...
mattlanningStill sucks more not coming home... #chalkitup
I don't get it either. How is this an indicator Dean's HTD is next?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:24 am

Right- could "appointment" be some type of meeting in anticipation of HTD for next week? I still think he is in....but her 4th HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle