SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:25 pm

@adf23 I want to know just like you, but everything happens for a reason and all will be reveal soon.

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by julychild Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Have we considered the possibility of her having only 3 guys left at this point? She sends one home at RC, and two travel to Dallas to meet her family.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 pm

mindless wrote:Looking gorgeous!

The dress is gorgeous and she wears it well. Best wishes, Rachel.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 pm

julychild wrote:Have we considered the possibility of her having only 3 guys left at this point? She sends one home at RC, and two travel to Dallas to meet her family.

That would be very new I personally dont think so, but this is a season of 31 guys so anything can happen. I doubt it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Ben's HTD were not filmed in a logistical way.  From the filming schedule for his season:

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Joelle, Amanda, Caila, Lauren
10/27 - travel
10/28 - HTD1 - Amanda/Orange Co, CA - Treasure Island private beach
10/29 - travel
10/30 - HTD2    -  Caila - Hudson, Ohio - filmed at Caila's High School - Western Reserve Accademy
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - Joelle/Dallas - dinner at parents argyl
11/2 - travel
11/3 - HTD4  - Lauren - Portland, Oregon - filming at the Grilled Cheese Grill and at The Dump Truck - food trucks in downtown Portland. (pic)
11/4 - RC  - ELIMINATED: Amanda

They were in Indiana for the RC before HT's started. It would have made more sense to start with Calia, then JoJo, then Lauren, then Amanda with LA being the RC.

JoJo's HTD filming schedule:

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)
4/19: HTD #1 Chase McNary Castle Rock, CO
4/20: Travel
4/21: HTD #2 Robby: St. Augustine, FL
4/22: Still in St. Augustine / travel to next date
4/23: HTD #3 Luke in Burnet, TX
4/24: Travel
4/25: HTD#4 Jordan in Chico, CA
4/26: 8th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: Luke

They were in Argentina before HT's this season. In my mind it would have made more sense to go to Robby, Luke, Chase, then Jordan then to LA for RC.

So what I'm saying is you can't count any of them out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Also raven got filmed after rachel when isn't Arkansas before Texas ? So they can easily go see peter first and then back track to Michigan to see alex which is probably 2 hours away by plane

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for pulling the stats, you make a very good point yes

ETA: we better keep an eye out on who gets the last HTD just in case there is a pattern...someone posted earlier that the F1 dates have been filmed last lately and the stats for Ben's and Jojo's seasons back that up.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 pm

@mercieme I believe Dean will get the last HTD cause I think he has the furthest west Hometown of who most of us honk is left .

@cmarci93 it makes more logical sense to me that hey would go to Madison, WI first then the Detroit, Michigan next because If Dean is still in the competition (which I believe most of us think) he would be last HTD. I'm pretty sure since Madison is a small airport she would have to connect to a bigger airport first. Whereas there probably is a direct flight from Fetroit to Denver. Then she would have to connect to aspen. Soto save on having to connect on multiple flights this logistically makes the most sense to me. I'm more and more confident the F4 is : Alex, Bryan Dean and Peter now

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by teampeter Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:06 pm

What if Peter is on Monday, her birthday?  He spent his birthday with her so that would make sense for her to choose that. Not that they can't celebrate tomorrow.

teampeter

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 pm

teampeter wrote:What if Peter is on Monday, her birthday?  He spent his birthday with her so that would make sense for her to choose that. Not that they can't celebrate tomorrow.

Today April 21st is Rachel's birthday, you can check out the posts upthread that confirm this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Was I the only one who missed this promo pic? #Probably

Happy birthday @therachlindsay #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @bachelor.fam

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 86669110 stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 pm

that's my new avatar pic stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 1f60d

#TeamPeter stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 1f495
#TeamRachel stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 24 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle