SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Elan doesn't always go on all the HTDs.  He'll be at the RC so will have to watch later in the week to see if he travels and where.  But I wouldn't necessarily assume they all flew to LA just because Elan did.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm

That's why he's taking a few days off probably and then flying back to whereever they are

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:54 pm

@cmarci93 for what it's worth I chatted a bit **edited** but for some reason she deleted them today. Maybe fear of saying too much publicly, I don't know. Maybe someone on here caught it before she deleted the comments. I didn't take a screen shot sorry. But anyways I asked her who her favs were from the dates, who stood out and she mentioned Eric, Dean and Brady. I think I then asked her why and she said Eric was just so so sweet and Dean because he would stand really close to Rachel, hug her. U could tell he was really into her. And then she said I told him I think you are gonna win and he just smiled at me. She said he is really shy though. So there u go. Take that for what it's worth

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:54 pm

@cmarci93 yes, the home date may start today or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 pm

queenb231985 wrote:@cmarci93 for what it's worth I chatted a bit **edited** but for some reason she deleted them today. Maybe fear of saying too much publicly, I don't know. Maybe someone on here caught it before she deleted the comments. I didn't take a screen shot sorry. But anyways I asked her who her favs were from the dates, who stood out and she mentioned Eric, Dean and Brady. I think I then asked her why and she said Eric was just so so sweet and Dean because he would stand really close to Rachel, hug her. U could tell he was really into her. And then she said I told him I think you are gonna win and he just smiled at me. She said he is really shy though. So there u go. Take that for what it's worth

Who is Brady?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:01 pm

queenb231985 wrote:@cmarci93 for what it's worth I chatted a bit **edited**but for some reason she deleted them today. Maybe fear of saying too much publicly, I don't know. Maybe someone on here caught it before she deleted the comments. I didn't take a screen shot sorry. But anyways I asked her who her favs were from the dates, who stood out and she mentioned Eric, Dean and Brady. I think I then asked her why and she said Eric was just so so sweet and Dean because he would stand really close to Rachel, hug her. U could tell he was really into her. And then she said I told him I think you are gonna win and he just smiled at me. She said he is really shy though. So there u go. Take that for what it's worth

Thanks for the info. This isn't direct at you, but it needs to be stated.

The reason she probably deleted them is because she does not want to be the source of info. This is a very important part of sleuthing that must be taken into account. Never expose your source.

I don't think anyone here would want their picture and copy of messages that they thought were private,  posted for all to see. Next thing you know they are in the tabloids, and you've lost your source because they won't talk to you any more.

If anyone has any questions, pm me or a mod first before posting. Any further s/caps of sources posted in the future will be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:01 pm

@reason She just said he was hot..... he got elimated I believe before they left for South Carolina. He is a male model. I think we have a contestants page for him.

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:05 pm

queenb231985 wrote:@cmarci93 for what it's worth I chatted a bit **edited** but for some reason she deleted them today. Maybe fear of saying too much publicly, I don't know. Maybe someone on here caught it before she deleted the comments. I didn't take a screen shot sorry. But anyways I asked her who her favs were from the dates, who stood out and she mentioned Eric, Dean and Brady. I think I then asked her why and she said Eric was just so so sweet and Dean because he would stand really close to Rachel, hug her. U could tell he was really into her. And then she said I told him I think you are gonna win and he just smiled at me. She said he is really shy though. So there u go. Take that for what it's worth
I can possibly see Dean as the guy who will surprise people. He's already coming into with that awkward intro. He's younger than Rachel and doesn't seem like the type a high powered attorney would go for. The producer's probably picked him as a space filler. He  seems sweet and Rachel may be into that. She does like Bieber. As a 32 yr old lawyer who's dating a younger dude with a totally different job, I can tell you that type of relationship is more common than you think.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:06 pm

@cmarci93 gotcha. Thanks for explaining. This sleuthing thing is all new to me. Thanks for the heads up

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:14 pm

@moviechicka Dean is somewhat reminding me of a possible Ryan Sutter from way back in season 1 pre show edit thus far. I've heard a few times people comment he is shy but not shy enough to let it be known he is into Rachel. I mean clearly from all the PDA in SC for their 1:1 you can tell they were into each other. Now as far as him being too young for her, will see how that plays out on the show. Maturity isn't always defined a person's age. I think he makes F4 though

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 pm

moviechicka wrote:
I can possibly see Dean as the guy who will surprise people. He's already coming into with that awkward intro. He's younger than Rachel and doesn't seem like the type a high powered attorney would go for. The producer's probably picked him as a space filler. He  seems sweet and Rachel may be into that. She does like Bieber. As a 32 yr old lawyer who's dating a younger dude with a totally different job, I can tell you that type of relationship is more common than you think.

Because Rachel explained that she loves Beiber for his musical talent and abilities, IMO, what that love explains is that she is attracted to people who use their talents...plus she likes his style of music. Goes back to her love for ambitious men. Nothing to do with liking younger men, as far as I'm concerned.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 pm

@julychild That is how I read it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle