SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by moviechicka Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:25 am

julychild wrote:Because Rachel explained that she loves Beiber for his musical talent and abilities, IMO, what that love explains is that she is attracted to people who use their talents...plus she likes his style of music. Goes back to her love for ambitious men. Nothing to do with liking younger men, as far as I'm concerned.

Not necessarily younger, but not weighed down with same baggage as her. She probably wasn't kidding when she said she really wanted someone to make her laugh. You don't want someone carrying the same stress you're carrying. Jack and Josiah look amazing on paper. I'm sure the producers thought the same thing when they were cast, but according to Millsy she appears to be going for the unexpected. That's what I was saying.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:50 am

moviechicka wrote:
Not necessarily younger, but not weighed down with same baggage as her. She probably wasn't kidding when she said she really wanted someone to make her laugh. You don't want someone carrying the same stress you're carrying. Jack and Josiah look amazing on paper. I'm sure the producers thought the same thing when they were cast, but according to Millsy she appears to be going for the unexpected. That's what I was saying.

I get what you're saying. I think Bryan's probably funny too and in that inappropriate way that Rachel seems to enjoy (just the vibe I get from him). Peter doesn't seem funny to me but she was cracking up at something he was saying to her on the spelling bee date. I think Alex has a playful vibe to him. All these guys seem so different to each other, the only common denominator IMO is their ability to make her laugh. Eric & Matt are unknowns to me when it comes to humor but maybe that should be the top criteria for sleuthing who she might pick. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:51 am

Eric might be the one who wins her heart. For some reason I am not feeling him at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:55 am

@reason I forgot who this guy was. I had to go look.

This is the guy I like just because he's a motivational speaker. laugh out loud

and he's cute too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:28 am

aww eric is cute imho - maybe he got really affected by stuff in the house cos he fell for her early and he fell hard... we shall see. haven't seen any big red flags with him yet. imho off to rewatch the aftr vid and their intro
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 am

emusha wrote:aww eric is cute imho - maybe he got really affected by stuff in the house cos he fell for her early and he fell hard... we shall see. haven't seen any big red flags with him yet. imho off to rewatch the aftr vid and their intro
I think the guys who met her on ATFR & are still there might fall harder earlier. It's only like a day or two before the others (what is time in this process though), but even with the awkwardness, Rachel was so cool and rolled with the punches, I could easily see Dean/Eric being infatuated & possibly territorial. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:50 am

I can see that as well.
Rewatching both their intros - they both seem very sincere, slightly awkward and corny laugh out loud - eric was talking about miracles and being 'friends before anything' laugh out loud and obviously dean had that joke which she liked.
neither of them seem 'polished' in handling the way this show works... from those few minutes that is mo. So I can see either or both being thrown off by the experience and not reacting in the most composed way.

Rachel said she likes sincere guys and maybe that's what informs who she picks as F4... not necessarily the most suave or the most physically good looking guys from those in the house but those she sees as genuine and sincere.

Based on this, I can see Rachel having a cast of "unlikely suspects" in her F1-4...and can see Eric, Dean in the F4 along with maybe Alex, Bryan who I assume to be straight forward based on some clues (at least Alex is super blunt from his appearance on Ellen & Bryan dropped that bombshell on the Ellen show about the kiss [which I didn't think Rachel liked but who knows]....) and possibly Peter based on how into her she thinks he is... imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:04 pm

All that speculation about why Elan said today would be a good day and it had nothing to do with the show.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  

elan gale @theyearofelan 1h
Tonight! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 World Premiere and I'm so excited I'm going to pee my pants. Can't wait to see it! We are Groot!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 pm

I had a feeling it was something like that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:49 pm

It seldom does.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Maybe someone would like to sleuth ? Smiley

https://twitter.com/awhaller/status/854874590073556992

#TeamPeter stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Well based on her IG she was in St. Lucia for her honeymoon and lives in North Carolina.

Not sure which airport she was at. Charlotte, NC?

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/awhaller/

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle