SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Islandgal wrote:
hae1001 wrote:@quietpal Ben kissed Lauren in Warsaw surrounded by a ton of people and when I saw the kiss, I knew she was the one he was picking. A couple of days later, he kissed Amanda after he had given her the group date rose, again surrounded by a ton of people, and I knew her days were numbered. A crowd of people doesn't really stop these people from kissing if they want to, or if tptb want them to imo.
And you see how well Ben is handling the relationship thing, right? I'm not impressed enough to use his history as the shining example. JMO

I'm not exactly sure what that has to do with sleuthing Rachel's season. The comparison of kissing in public was made between a lead and his F1 and the lead and a F4. IMO What happens after the camera stops rolling has nothing to do with what we are speculating and sleuthing. The fact is Ben chose his F1, and part of that speculation at the time was the way he kissed Lauren, compared to the way he kissed Amanda.

A lot of pics were sleuthed today! yes We haven't had one that showed them kissing. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. It would have been nice to get one to compare body language.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:34 pm

SeekAny wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:And some more photos...https://www.facebook.com/jesskay06/posts/10212477302989955

This is my favorite pic from the link above. Looks like they're enjoying some private time.

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Img_0011

@GuardianAngel I'm Pretty sure they're kissing in this one, gotta zoom ALL the way in though. Their faces are very close to one another and hers is tilted up. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 pm

@Guardianangel, a pic of them kissing up on some high building was posted on page 41 of this thread....it's not a very clear pic though as it was taking from a far distance IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Bee wrote:
Islandgal wrote:More so than most seasons prior to this one, you will see families having a more direct impact on the outcome of this season. **IMO** Let's see...remember Ben and Jojo's family? It's gonna be good or bad. I'm praying for mostly good.

interesting, can you explain more?
We've never seen families of "different backgrounds" faced with the REAL possibility that the ette of another race can be their daughter/sister...that can be difficult, IMO. I've lived that tough conversation following...oh goodness, they are serious. **JMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Islandgal wrote:
Bee wrote:
Islandgal wrote:More so than most seasons prior to this one, you will see families having a more direct impact on the outcome of this season. **IMO** Let's see...remember Ben and Jojo's family? It's gonna be good or bad. I'm praying for mostly good.

interesting, can you explain more?
We've never seen families of "different backgrounds" faced with the REAL possibility that the ette of another race can be their daughter/sister...that can be difficult, IMO. I've lived that tough conversation following...oh goodness, they are serious. **JMO**

I expect this to be spoken about with some people but i hope its not deadhorse this season. I don't think I could take it

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:43 pm

@mercieme @ReneeM Thanks! It's hard to see if they are or aren't. It's not a clear shot where we can compare. I'll try to enlarge it and see if we can read body language. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Can I just say ... I go to that dang Farmers Market at least once a month! I was just at the Capital and State Street area earlier this week! Dang! Super annoyed I couldn't be there today of all days! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:Can I just say ... I go to that dang Farmers Market at least once a month! I was just at the Capital and State Street area earlier this week! Dang! Super annoyed I couldn't be there today of all days! laugh out loud

Yes I thought of you today what a bad day to have to go to a party.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
SeekAny wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:And some more photos...https://www.facebook.com/jesskay06/posts/10212477302989955

This is my favorite pic from the link above. Looks like they're enjoying some private time.

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Img_0011

@GuardianAngel I'm Pretty sure they're kissing in this one, gotta zoom ALL the way in though. Their faces are very close to one another and hers is tilted up. JMO.

Sorry if I'm double posting. He's a lot taller than her. I like height difference like that. Looks like they are kissing.

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Captur84

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:34 pm

That's going to be a romantic kiss! They probably didn't want anyone taking a picture of this kiss and posting it on social media IMO

It's more of a private and personal kis which is nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:37 pm

According the rusty snail
UPDATE: Production setting up at Peter's parents house in Cottage Grove. Peter's truck on full display.

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Img_2016

Source RS

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:38 pm

@GuardianAngel & @Kash Where is the spell I asked for to put on Rusty Snail?  he is annoying me right now

Last edited by reason on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle