SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:14 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks again to y'all that brought in the vids and pics. IA with those that posted that Rachel and Peter seem to have an effortless vibe. I also dont't think Rachel will pick her F1 simply based on passion, just feel she is going to think both with her head and heart due to her maturity level IMO. I can't call the F1 based on what we have seen so far of her 2 HTDs....I would need to see the ease of conversation she has with the guys as well. She does seem to be having a good time in both HTDs IMO. The only advantage that Bryan has for F1 IMO is that Episode 5 SD that he got but like others have posted maybe this is the season that the historical F1 stats (since Emily's season) are broken  giggling

I ruled Peter out as F1 simply based on Jack being sleuthed as no longer being in the mix and since TPTB IMO likes to use the backstory of the guys to get the audience behind the next Bachie IMO. The only 2 that I see as next Bachie material are Jack and Peter. We should hopefully find out by mid next week if Jack is still in the mix or out.

On a side note, it appears  IMO that Peter is the most popular for Rachel on the board. I hope y'all get your wishes and he turns out to be F1 but just in case he isn't, hope y'all still support Rachel's decision no matter how it turns out Hugesmile

All I want is for her to be happy, just like Nick is happy. Whomever she chooses I will support her, just like I did Nick.

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by hae1001 Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:14 pm

@Islandgal you've obviously missed the whole point of my post.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:15 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:And some more photos...https://www.facebook.com/jesskay06/posts/10212477302989955

This is my favorite pic from the link above. Looks like they're enjoying some private time.

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Img_0011
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks again to y'all that brought in the vids and pics. IA with those that posted that Rachel and Peter seem to have an effortless vibe. I also dont't think Rachel will pick her F1 simply based on passion, just feel she is going to think both with her head and heart due to her maturity level IMO. I can't call the F1 based on what we have seen so far of her 2 HTDs....I would need to see the ease of conversation she has with the guys as well. She does seem to be having a good time in both HTDs IMO. The only advantage that Bryan has for F1 IMO is that Episode 5 SD that he got but like others have posted maybe this is the season that the historical F1 stats (since Emily's season) are broken  giggling

I ruled Peter out as F1 simply based on Jack being sleuthed as no longer being in the mix and since TPTB IMO likes to use the backstory of the guys to get the audience behind the next Bachie IMO. The only 2 that I see as next Bachie material are Jack and Peter. We should hopefully find out by mid next week if Jack is still in the mix or out.

On a side note, it appears  IMO that Peter is the most popular for Rachel on the board. I hope y'all get your wishes and he turns out to be F1 but just in case he isn't, hope y'all still support Rachel's decision no matter how it turns out Hugesmile

i agree that we need to see conversations and interactions. last week i really liked Dean for her and for the same reasons still do. Now i see potential with Peter for his own reasons. I just like to speculate anytime we get information or images of her with someone 1on1

I'm only supporting Rachel right now to be honest as I haven't seen enough of the guys yet. I'm just hoping she picks the best guy for her.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 pm

hae1001 wrote:@Islandgal you've obviously missed the whole point of my post.
You're right, I really did! I am one of probably few that think very little if Ben. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:20 pm

mercieme wrote:-snipped-

Peter's def my fave but Rachel's my girl and I'll respect her decision no matter who she chooses and root for them to make it Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:21 pm

SeekAny wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:And some more photos...https://www.facebook.com/jesskay06/posts/10212477302989955

This is my favorite pic from the link above. Looks like they're enjoying some private time.

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Img_0011

they are kissing here right? her head is tilted up

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:22 pm

IMO no one has to think anything of any one outside of the couple and their intimate circle. I don't think they really care. IMO. Let them be happy and healthy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:23 pm

More so than most seasons prior to this one, you will see families having a more direct impact on the outcome of this season. **IMO** Let's see...remember Ben and Jojo's family? It's gonna be good or bad. I'm praying for mostly good.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion vs facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:25 pm

hae1001 wrote:@quietpal Ben kissed Lauren in Warsaw surrounded by a ton of people and when I saw the kiss, I knew she was the one he was picking. A couple of days later, he kissed Amanda after he had given her the group date rose, again surrounded by a ton of people, and I knew her days were numbered. A crowd of people doesn't really stop these people from kissing if they want to, or if tptb want them to imo.

IA @hae1001. :yes: To add to your example, Rachel had no problem making out passionately with Dean IMO even though they were surrounded by a lot of people then too. So I think the lack of chemistry with Peter IMO has nothing to do with the crowd.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Islandgal wrote:More so than most seasons prior to this one, you will see families having a more direct impact on the outcome of this season. **IMO** Let's see...remember Ben and Jojo's family? It's gonna be good or bad. I'm praying for mostly good.

interesting, can you explain more?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:30 pm

SeekAny wrote:

I almost didn't see anything. I was like what are you looking at? They look like two little dots.stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 41 3806527698

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle