SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:55 pm

@Kashathediva there was another picture he posted with the street view but I didn't post anything with his adress

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:56 pm

On another plus for Peter, he drives an F150....he will fit right into Texas IMO giggling I only say this as one of my recollections when I visited that state was a lotta big ol' trucks giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 pm

@cmarci93 I am not saying you did or did not. I am saying this is not on "full display".
according to this nitwit reality steve the reality nitwit stealing culprit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Funny thing is at least whoever posted the picture of peters truck had the decency of scratching out his license plate laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Yeah it's not like it's parked in the driveway for stalkers people walking/driving past to see.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@GuardianAngel  it came from rusty snail , thought we aren't supposed to share his link on here

We don't link to his site, but you need to credit him, since we do not steal or take credit for things not ours.  Example: Source: RS
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 pm

relaxing wrote:
Bee wrote:The first few pictures that came out I didn't see much chemistry but the more I'm seeing, especially with the videos are actually making me change my mind.

I personally haven't seen her look this calm and effortless with anyone else. I am also curious to see if her checklist of "he needs to make me laugh" etc could get turned on its head and she ends up with the opposite like I think many women tend to do.

Maybe it is just a great friendship and its easy for her with him until she gets to her final 1 but I'm picking up on way more than that. Also like with the Ellen video he seems really disinterested in all the hoopla surrounding them and seems very focused on her.

It also makes me wonder if the goofy/funny thing with Dean on the concert date for example is more a reflection on not having a deeper connection so its easier to have fun and be silly together versus when you have a deep connection and can just be more of your quiet self. Maybe I'm projecting but sometimes I find it easier to be silly than have a deep conversation or just be silent with you if I'm not 100% comfortable around you. Of course I'm silly with close friends too but even that goes up another level.

There just seems to be a really strong silent support there and i'd take that over funny any day. I guess we'll see when all personalities play out on screen but regardless she seems to have some good guys.

Good Post  I love this post, especially the bolded bits.  I would def want the things your are seeing.  Does Rachel is the question I guess. 

Also, the fact that their more physical moments seem to be away from the crowd up on the roof at the railing and on the roof of the capital building, I really like.  They seem to want to have their personal moments more private. IMO.

I'm also curious to find out how she views it all too, especially with her finding it hard to open up. Regarding the bolded this is a good point. Many have said she has publicly kissed Dean and Bryan so things don't look great for Peter. For me though Peter being the anomaly so far isn't necessarily the negative people seem to be suggesting it is IMO. He seems more reserved and maybe she's understanding of that. They are older than the past couples except Nick and V right? I don't think age shows maturity but I do see that they both seem to be more low key and not into attention. I don't see Rachel trying to become a career reality star and he seems indifferent to the attention.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 pm

@Ladybug82 I said RUsty snail laugh out loud does that count

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@cmarci93 I am not saying you did or did not. I am saying this is not on "full display".
according to this nitwit reality steve the reality nitwit stealing culprit.

I asked you to cast a spell but him in a genie bottle you did not do it. cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:04 pm

@cmarci93 It needs to say RS is your source somewhere, no nicknames give proper credit.  We credit regardless of whether the places that take info from us do or not.

And frankly The other nickname grosses me,  so I prefer not to use it.

ETA: not to mention, everyone whose reads here knows the nickname is in reference to him.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:05 pm

I updated it

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:07 pm

The thing is if you have a private residence and have a drive way and park in that driveway it's private and you shouldn't have to justify that either. Screw you Steve. You don't justify stealing from our site and posting on your site do you?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle