SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Carine Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:32 pm

I am wondering who got the 2nd 1on1 dates..

Hmm can't really tell much from the pic but nothing is really jumping out to me..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 pm

@umngirl interesting why she have a long sleeve on?

Nothing is jumping out from that for me. I am remembering Meredith long sleeves giggling giggling

Last edited by reason on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:34 pm

According to RS Eric had a date in epi. 6
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:34 pm

This makes me really happy.
I don't know why, but at this point, I'm hoping Anyone-but-Bryan as F1. Passionate chemistry, sure. Fun, sure. Not the frontrunner.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:35 pm

@ElonM If he only get that 1 date he aint the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:38 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM If he only get that 1 date he aint the winner.

Catherine only got one date and it was episode 6...

I know the Bachelorette stats are different from Bachelor but just pointing that out.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 67 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 67 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM If he only get that 1 date he aint the winner.

Yes, the body language is a bit off.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 67 C-YCpk1V0AA8kAB

Source:RS
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm

@ElonM I find it so too

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm

On the Bachelorette usually don't the frontrunners tend to get 2nd 1on1 dates..?

@ElonM thought the same..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm

I'm liking that picture. This is what I see. His arm is around her. She has her hand up near her mouth, and he is leaning in as if he's straining to hear. They have a pen and paper, and aren't drinking anything.

Maybe she's talking softly so the mic doesn't pick up what she's saying. That's my first impression.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 pm

@GuardianAngel No matter what the mike will pick it up. The scene is not what I expected especially with the White suit mercedes date after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:50 pm

It's one still pic and who knows happened after that pic? Maybe they passionately kissed each other and Eric ripped her sweatshirt off....

Ok I am just kidding! but I wanna see more of their interaction because I always end up rooting for the underdog....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle