SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:28 pm

@Carine I am right there with you.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:@BachelorBabe512 Me too! I want to see a real effort here for Rachel's heart. The Shawn and Nick rivalry was the most entertaining part of Kaitlyn's season for me. laugh out loud laugh out loud

@reason She didn't really say she was torn but I assumed that's what she was saying here:

"You won't be able to figure it out. Like, you will see me go along and struggle with it and back and forth and it was a hard decision for me."
Source

That quote could be interpreted in many ways though so I could be wrong with what I took it to mean.
I love Rachel, but I don't think I buy that. She raved about the guys in interviews and yet while on the dates, she all but admitted that she had little to no interest in any of them. She has to sell the show. All Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 7:46 pm

We haven't seen her relationship with Bryan other than spending the first few minutes of knowing each other kissing passionately. Before I accuse Rachel of lying, and it not being a hard decision at all for her, I'll wait to see what's up with Bryan and why she took him to the F2 if in fact he is F2.

I also am curious as to why Bryan and Peter do not follow each other. Round two, here we go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

@GuardianAngel Round two like season 11?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:41 pm

IrelandRose wrote:An interesting like from Bryan today on instagram.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Img_0911
https://instagram.com/p/BUu0C5yl89u/

The link the the article: ttps://www.thecut.com/2017/05/which-bachelorette-bros-have-social-media-star-potential.html

'Which of These BacheloretteBros Has Social-Media-Star Potential?' - Barf.

I just can't get to like this guy. 'Wrong reasons' written all over him!

At first, I immediately thought "wrong reasons." After I clicked the article, I noticed that Bryan is referred to as "The One Who Could Actually End Up With Rachel." These are quotes from the publicist, who works for Gstarlicity, a firm that represents almost all Bachelor celeb- wannabes, which is cause to pause. The pic was posted on the Starlicity account.

"Glickstein said she took particular notice of 37-year-old chiropractor Bryan Abasolo, because he won the first impression rose and was the first to make out with Rachel on camera. “I thought that their chemistry was obviously very strong,” she said. This means that Abasolo is a solid contender for the final rose, and if there’s one thing Glickstein knows, it’s that Bachelor couples are more marketable than singles. “People want to see a success story,” she explained. “So [a Bachelor couple] will get a ton of followers right out of the gate.” Couples like Glickstein’s clients Desiree and Chris Siegfried have promoted products together throughout their relationship. “As [a couple’s] natural life progression happens and they get married, they have a baby, they have all of that, then you’re getting into other niches in the family space,” she explained. It turns out that the most lucrative post-Bachelorette job is “devoted husband.”"

So is this maybe a hint at Bryan as F1? Do I think he saw the screenshot and then searched the article online to scroll to the bottom to find it listed him and Rachel as a likely couple and then go back to like it? I highly doubt it. But no joke, it would highkey disappoint me if she chose Bryan. JMO

Last edited by Bach/ette on Wed May 31, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 31, 2017 9:54 pm

My first thought was, so checking out SM/shilling opportunities that will be available lool, it could be just a like and nothing to it but hmm...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We haven't seen her relationship with Bryan other than spending the first few minutes of knowing each other kissing passionately. Before I accuse Rachel of lying, and it not being a hard decision at all for her, I'll wait to see what's up with Bryan and why she took him to the F2 if in fact he is F2.

I also am curious as to why Bryan and Peter do not follow each other. Round two, here we go.

I agree, I will wait and see what both Bryan and Peter show us and trust that Rachel is pretty darn smart and perceptive, so as long as she keeps liking both of them I will keep an open mind. We have already seen that Rachel sees through Whaboom and Blake E and their crap.

I also think the best bachelorette relationships have come from seasons when the lead had more than one good relationship on the show. Trista had both Ryan and Charlie, Ashley had JP, the Bentley drama and to some degree Ben F, Des had Chris and Brooks, Kaitlyn had Shawn and Nick and even JoJo developed some feeling for Robby. I think having something else good there that you could have, but picking the relationship that feels even better is a good thing. It shows the bachelorette actually takes time to get past just the butterflies and immediate crushing. Even with the two successful bachelors. They both had more immediate attractions with other people, but by getting to know Molly, Jason found the right one, and with Catherine Sean found the right one for him. I don't trust the relationships of love at first site and I didn't want anyone else, because then how do you really know if that was what is right for you? I relationship that is better for being better than other good relationships is stronger to me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 31, 2017 11:20 pm

@stuckinsc haha but what about the infamous double I love you?

IA overall it's much better when the lead is interested in exploring more than 1 relationship. IMO it shows they're actually committed to the process.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 pm

brownravens wrote:@stuckinsc haha but what about the infamous double I love you?

IA overall it's much better when the lead is interested in exploring more than 1 relationship. IMO it shows they're actually committed to the process.

I actually think you can fall in show love with more than one person, but I truly think the two ILYs were probably the producers saying if you want to tell Lauren, you have to tell JoJo too and Ben being too dumb to just wait and tell Lauren in the FS like Ashley did. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 31, 2017 11:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
brownravens wrote:@stuckinsc haha but what about the infamous double I love you?

I actually think you can fall in show love with more than one person, but I truly think the two ILYs were probably the producers saying if you want to tell Lauren, you have to tell JoJo too and Ben being too dumb to just wait and tell Lauren in the FS like Ashley did.  JMO.

Yeah I think I fundamentally disagree, I think you can love more than one person in a romantic sense but I think you can only be in love with one person. I think because in my personal experience being in love is an all-consuming feeling that doesn't leave space for another person. All IMO Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 11:36 pm

brownravens wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I actually think you can fall in show love with more than one person, but I truly think the two ILYs were probably the producers saying if you want to tell Lauren, you have to tell JoJo too and Ben being too dumb to just wait and tell Lauren in the FS like Ashley did.  JMO.

Yeah I think I fundamentally disagree, I think you can love more than one person in a romantic sense but I think you can only be in love with one person. I think because in my personal experience being in love is an all-consuming feeling that doesn't leave space for another person. All IMO Smiley

I think real love is true. But I personally have been falling in love with two people before, I had to chose and let that deep real connection only develop with one. That is why I actually think emotional cheating is worse than a one night cheat, because I think it is hard to give that deep feeling to more than one person at a time. As for Ben, I think he was at best in puppy love/lust with Lauren and JoJo.  I don't think Lauren and Ben ever fell in that deep soul connection love.

In general I don't think that people fall in real love on this show. I remember both Ashley and Des saying that the real love starts after the cameras are done rolling. But this all JME and JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 31, 2017 11:39 pm

@stuckinsc yeah IA on the cheating and on Ben.

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10