SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:There are plenty here who have been sleuthing, both behind the scenes and on the forum, regardless of the spoilers.  Unfortunately, some just have not felt comfortable posting their findings because it hasn't been well received in the past nor very much this season, IMO.

I hope now more will be willing to sleuth and post it on the board.  And hopefully will go in with an open mind that clues are clues and will eventually show the outcome, regardless of who they prefer or like best.  Sleuthing may prove that Peter is indeed F1 or that Bryan is actually F1.  And though I think SM rules Eric out, that even he has a shot at it. laugh out loud

Personally, I find the sleuthing and the board and friendships formed on the board far more enjoyable than the actual show.  And sleuthing is why this board was formed and what we do best, IMO.  

Happy sleuthing y'all!

JMO

Thank you for re-stating something that needs to be said. bestbud!

@Tiggerigh
I would LOVE to know what has been sleuthed off the board and I really hope it does get posted here. But I also think both of the F2 are good guys.
Have you seen the time-line Auntie's_Love put together? That entire timeline was sleuthed here. By our sleuthers. This was put out way before the season premiered. I think that is pretty good. IMO
We sleuthed social media and came up with a good amount of the cast line up for the season.
We were able to narrow things down to the F1/F2. This was done pre-season. We got the eliminations right pretty much all down the line.
In my book all good things. In my book we (BBF) are way ahead of the game. We have had members get sources --right or wrong to share. Great news IMO.
I think our site is doing Fantastic. JMOAA. I can't think of a better group of sleuthers. Nor a better group of sleuthers that manage to get along.

yes and that information is great and I love this board. I wouldn't still be watching the show without it. The first post just made it sound like in PMs there is a lot more information that has been sleuthed out. If so, I would love that to be posted here and we can add to it/help. Not all are included in those PMs.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:35 pm

@Tiggerlgh Ok. Gotcha! yes And I do know you love it here.
I think from what I gather, information is up to date here. So far seems good!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Duke702 wrote:IDK I think Bryan wants that. He;s pretty old.

Thanks. I must be decrepit then. I need a hand coming out of the grave emojified. Or grim reaper. :tissuebox

I just mean on the older end as far as contestants on this show, not old in life

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:53 pm

coolangel wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:Rachel has said in post show interviews that her fiancé wants what she wants (marriage/family) and he wants those things with her. So if that is Bryan's obstacle, he must've overcome it if he is indeed F1.

Isn't it interesting that in this week's blog, Rachel made a point to specifically talk about Bryan's parent's 35 year long marriage and how he wants a relationship like theirs?  Hugesmile  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 2498057887

For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
Source

I love the lead's blogs. Throwing in sly clues IMO. :gotcha:

All JMO
I agree the blogs are one of my favorite clues, because real feelings come through.

My opinion is so far the blogs are a huge, giant, point for Peter.  JMO.

I thought what she said about Bryan was nice to include, as he's obviously someone she bonded with on the show (regardless of F1 or not) so it was nice to include an anecdote to let people know more about him.  I'd think Rachel also would like viewers to see why she liked him so much and that they have done more than kiss.  giggling  All JMO.

But the references to Peter have been poetic and gushing IMO. Similar level gushing to her media rounds IMO.  This story above is very nice to include but her added anecdote about Peter literally made her cry happy tears.   I"ll wait for Bryan's one on one to compare the gushiness when she has a real reason to talk a lot about Bryan but so far no contest in the blogs.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:11 pm

relaxing wrote:I agree the blogs are one of my favorite clues, because real feelings come through.

I thought what she said about Bryan was nice to include, as he's obviously someone she bonded with on the show (regardless of F1 or not) so it was nice to include an anecdote to let people know more about him.  I'd think Rachel also would like viewers to see why she liked him so much and that they have done more than kiss.  giggling  All JMO.

But the references to Peter have been poetic and gushing IMO. Similar level gushing to her media rounds IMO.  This story above is very nice to include but her added anecdote about Peter literally made her cry happy tears.   I"ll wait for Bryan's one on one to compare the gushiness when she has a real reason to talk a lot about Bryan but so far no contest in the blogs.  JMO.

I actually think her blogs so far were a big clue for Bryan. I had posted this earlier but IMO her comments about Bryan have more of a personal feel to them.

When she is talking about Peter, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy" (handsome, down to earth, endearing, homeless man sandwich incident) and when she talks about Bryan, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy for me" (love language spoke to me, him wanting a relationship like his parents) *IMO*.

Even when she talks about giving Peter a rose, it's right after mentioning the homeless man incident. Like how could I not give a rose to this guy (JMO). The way she talks about Bryan is kinda like how past leads spoke about their F1 in the blogs IMO.

I call it the difference between admiration and love. Nick's blogs had it too IMO. He would talk at length about Rachel and IMO the admiration and respect was evident in his words and when he spoke about Vanessa, even with the little that he said, the love was evident IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:23 pm

I originally thought the blog was in favor of Peter, but now I'm suspicious of the overly gushing way she talked about him in week two. Same thing with CH saying "look out for Peter!" in his FB live reveal. It's like they're making it wayyyyy to obvious for us. Even the fact that they allowed her to reveal that she was engaged makes me think they only allowed that because they had a bigger shocked under their sleeves. Isn't the last time a lead revealed they were engaged before the season even started Jason Mesnick? I orginally thought it was the whole historic WOC thing, but that seems kind of naive now, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:26 pm

I  actually think her blog at this point  doesn't clue in to anybody at this point. All the guys she has highlighted has had some personal feel to them. IMO, the blog so far hasn't been a big shout-out to any of her suitors. Now, the next blog might give a major clue because whoever steps up the most to comfort her after her meltdown might be the one, that's if the guys do see it, jmo. Oh, I have to compare episode 5's 1-1 blog to the 1st 1-1 blog when the time comes.Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Lara wrote:I originally thought the blog was in favor of Peter, but now I'm suspicious of the overly gushing way she talked about him in week two. Same thing with CH saying "look out for Peter!" in his FB live reveal.  It's like they're making it wayyyyy to obvious for us. Even the fact that they allowed her to reveal that she was engaged makes me think they only allowed that because they had a bigger shocked under their sleeves. Isn't the last time a lead revealed they were engaged before the season even started Jason Mesnick? I orginally thought it was the whole historic WOC thing, but that seems kind of naive now, IMO.

yupp, looking back at it now everything seems so much different and has such different context with peter possibly being F2 (even tho still holding out for him being F1). Like, during the live Facebook, did CH say that to hide peter or by being vague&short give us a "fake" clue that peter is F1?
*I'm def starting to overthink everything now laugh out loud*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 pm

coolangel wrote:
relaxing wrote:I agree the blogs are one of my favorite clues, because real feelings come through.

I actually think her blogs so far were a big clue for Bryan. I had posted this earlier but IMO her comments about Bryan have more of a personal feel to them.

When she is talking about Peter, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy" (handsome, down to earth, endearing, homeless man sandwich incident) and when she talks about Bryan, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy for me" (love language spoke to me, him wanting a relationship like his parents) *IMO*.

Even when she talks about giving Peter a rose, it's right after mentioning the homeless man incident. Like how could I not give a rose to this guy (JMO). The way she talks about Bryan is kinda like how past leads spoke about their F1 in the blogs IMO.

I call it the difference between admiration and love. Nick's blogs had it too IMO. He would talk at length about Rachel and IMO the admiration and respect was evident in his words and when he spoke about Vanessa, even with the little that he said, the love was evident IMO.

All JMO
 That's cool, I feel the opposite.  Just saying they are one of the things to me that indicate Peter.  Everyone's read on them is subjective I realize that.  Smiley  I'll be interested like I said to see what she says about Bryan after his one on one and it might change my opinion.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 pm

I actually think Rachel knows what she is doing in her blogs. The interview where she says you won't be able to tell, IMO, screams Rachel knew what was going down concerning spoilers. Peter is getting a lot of love and even though I think he is the right one for Rachel, I believe he is getting the next bachelor edit. What I don't think she saw coming was the backlash of Brain being her F-1. All IMO.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Rosepetal wrote:I actually think Rachel knows what she is doing in her blogs. The interview where she says you won't be able to tell, IMO, screams Rachel knew what was going down concerning spoilers. Peter is getting a lot of love and even though I think he is the right one for Rachel, I believe he is getting the next bachelor edit. What I don't think she saw coming was the backlash of Brain being her F-1. All IMO.

I agree. She's very smart, and I am no longer putting much meaning in her words, haha.  I think she was sharing a personal anecdote about Peter last week to begin hyping him up for being Bachelor. In a similar way to how Nick spoke highly of her in his blogs. "Rachel is great, just in the end it wasn't meant to be"...."Peter is great, but in the end..." maybe?  I am curious to see now moving forward how she discusses Peter, because I am thinking she was always planning on speaking highly about him - but now with some backlash against Bryan, if he is in fact her F1, will she tone it down a little? Maybe this level of detail for Peter though is not even something she has control over.

In her blog this week, she discusses Fred and Alex and Bryan. Fred was highlighted in the episode for his unrequited crush and then eliminated. Alex was highlighted for the Ellen date and he received the group date rose. Bryan was a bystander this week, yet she mentions the story about his parents - "Bryan and I have deep talks you guys" Random tidbit? I don't know....

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:00 pm

IMO or just a feeling Bryan tells her he loves her first, she's waiting to here it from Peter and he doesn't. Then she decides on Bryan.
Just because someone's doesn't tell you he loves after 9-10 weeks whatever it is doesn't mean they don't care for and adore you it might take them longer to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10