SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jen689 Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Does anyone remember what contestants Rachel was closest to during the filming of Nick's season?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 pm

jen689 wrote:Does anyone remember what contestants Rachel was closest to during the filming of Nick's season?

It is either Raven or Alexis can I ask why? is there something you have found out? giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 pm

jen689 wrote:Does anyone remember what contestants Rachel was closest to during the filming of Nick's season?

Astrid, Whitney, Kristina, Raven, Alexis, & Sarah. I don't know how you could forget seeing as they CONSTANTLY remind us deadhorse Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Astrid, Raven and Alexis (ARA) :yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 pm

I didn't pay much attention to Nick's season. I liked him on the Bachelorette/BIP as the Bachelor not so much.

I am a fan of Eric. I read he followed Jasmine on Instagram. I thought maybe it was because Rachel and Jasmine were besties. Not that Eric may be interested in Jasmine. Wishful thinking on my part

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon May 15, 2017 1:07 pm

jen689 wrote:I didn't pay much attention to Nick's season. I liked him on the Bachelorette/BIP as the Bachelor not so much.

I am a fan of Eric. I read he followed Jasmine on Instagram. I thought maybe it was because Rachel and Jasmine were besties. Not that Eric may be interested in Jasmine. Wishful thinking on my part
He likely met Jasmine during the wrestling date, but it's interesting that he's following her and not the other people who were there.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 2:16 pm

handwave RS where is the spoiler or dont you have any?? Are you waiting on us? giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 am

Does anyone know how long Trista and Ryan wedding prep and wedding been up on the alphabet site? I hope this is a clue on the storyline they are going to use this season.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 am

@Rosepetal I did not know about that? Why would that be a clue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am

It was the first season of the bachelorette and IMO Ryan and Trista had a fairy tale love story that culminated in a fairy tale (even though pink) wedding.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 am

@Rosepetal.....you make a good point that there could be similarity. From what I have read from sleuthers here, it is possible that Peter has the same chilled personality to Ryan, hopefully he fell for Rachel as hard as Ryan did for Trista.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 am

@Rosepetal Okay I do think Peter is as chill as Ryan and he was my love and still is. It will be the chill vs the bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10