SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by emusha Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Carine wrote:@emusha what are your thoughts?
Also its interesting because if I remember Copper was on Rachel/Peter's date, right..?

Having a big fluffy dog IMO just suggests more nuances to the Rachel that I think we have been getting to know ....that she's laidback, comfortable with some amount of chaos & imperfection (big dogs are not the neatest possible pets), nurturing, wants a big warm home with big dog cuddles (she also might be more of a softie than she looks - she'd said this almost exactly to Nick herself, actually), it sounds like she celebrates cooper's bday...so  silliness and goofiness are also important.
I think her friendship with the DJ also suggests that she's very open-minded (not limiting herself to a small circle of lawyer friends for e.g.) may be that she has enjoyed or that she enjoys music and/or going out etc.
I'm getting the sense that she may not be that self-important and that she's wanting a fun & warmth-filled life with someone she can live life to the fullest with while also being laid back and not taking herself/life too seriously. all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue May 09, 2017 6:07 pm

emusha wrote:
Having a big fluffy dog IMO just suggests more nuances to the Rachel that I think we have been getting to know ....that she's laidback, comfortable with some amount of chaos & imperfection (big dogs are not the neatest possible pets), nurturing, wants a big warm home with big dog cuddles (she also might be more of a softie than she looks - she'd said this almost exactly to Nick herself, actually), it sounds like she celebrates cooper's bday...so  silliness and goofiness are also important.
I think her friendship with the DJ also suggests that she's very open-minded (not limiting herself to a small circle of lawyer friends for e.g.) may be that she has enjoyed or that she enjoys music and/or going out etc.
I'm getting the sense that she may not be that self-important and that she's wanting a fun & warmth-filled life with someone she can live life to the fullest with while also being laid back and not taking herself/life too seriously. all jmo

The bolded perfectly sums up my impression of her & why comparisons to the other lawyer boggle me. It's not her job, or her looks that make her such a catch in my eyes (even though those certainly don't hurt), it's her personality. She seems so warm and easy going, and gives off that air that you could talk to her about anything and she wouldn't judge.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue May 09, 2017 6:35 pm

**edited**.

As far as what was mentioned about Rachel's season, Robert Mills said that, like Ali's season, this will have a more diverse group of guys in terms of personality. He said that there was a certain type of guy present for Jojo's season, Des' season, etc. **edited** That was pretty much the only tidbit on Rachel's season.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Does anyone know this dudes connection to the show?  Or why he tags almost every post with #thebachlor,  #thebachelorette, #bachelornation, #bachelorfam, #abc, etc.  

http://instagram.com/samueljamesphenicie

Is he trying to get their attention?  one of our missing guys?  Or what? laugh out loud.

Everytime I go searching for stuff related to Rachel, I get Jojo's cast offs, Josh and this dude.  It's annoying. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Please discuss Nick in his threads only. If the podcast with Millsy will be discussed, remember no Spoilers for Rachel's season.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Does anyone know this dudes connection to the show?  Or why he tags almost every post with #thebachlor,  #thebachelorette, #bachelornation, #bachelorfam, #abc, etc.  

http://instagram.com/samueljamesphenicie

Is he trying to get their attention?  one of our missing guys?  Or what? laugh out loud.

Everytime I go searching for stuff related to Rachel, I get Jojo's cast offs, Josh and this dude.  It's annoying. laugh out loud

Weird. laugh out loud He's following Jen Saviano but I don't see anyone else from Bachelornation. I have no patience scrolling through followers, I may have missed someone. I'll stick him in Potential Contestants just in case and so I can stalk somemore. laugh out loud It looks like the IG is fairly new. He's a cutie IMHO.

ETA: I was looking at followers in error. He is following quite a few bach peeps along with bachelor casting.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4014p336-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-potential-contestants-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Looks like he's following Robby, Chase, Leisure Letics, Jen Saviano, Bach casting, Sean and Catherine, Lowe Co., bachelor abc, and bachelorette abc.

Maybe he's just trying to get noticed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 pm

I'm going with trying to get noticed. Those endless hashtags are a dead giveaway. Lol

BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 87b72b10 BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 86669110 BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Well I wish he'd quit.  I'm tired of seeing him, Josh, Luke, Chase, Robby, etc. it sucks having to continuously weed threw them to find anything that might possibly relate to this season.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Well I wish he'd quit.  I'm tired of seeing him, Josh, Luke, Chase, Robby, etc. it sucks having to continuously weed threw them to find anything that might possibly relate to this season.  laugh out loud

JMO

That's how I feel with the stupid fan accounts who endlessly repost stuff. Get the heck outta my feed, explore page, and searching. Lol

BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 87b72b10 BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 86669110 BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 pm

@umngirl Oh yes those are awfully annoying too.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 10, 2017 11:25 am

Well, we still got time....

Rolling Eyes

#TeamPeter BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 1f495
#TeamRachel BachelorFam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 22 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz