SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Mon May 08, 2017 4:28 pm

LynnTa wrote:To me the hug seems like HTD,--- I hate to say goodbye for now , I will miss you . --It reminds me of Ashley & JP also Des & Chris HTD goodbyes imo.
Of course I could be wrong but how about that facial expression on Zac ?

@LynnTa ITA that the hug is HTD. I agree that is their goodbye hug and Zac gets into the car. I think the PI of Zac is either during their HTD or at the end of the date. IMO it will be him learning more about her illness and how bad it was for her. He will learn just how strong of a person she is and will bond them more and he will respect her even more. -OR- his PI is something that happens on the HTD with Viarni that concerns him and that he learns that she is not into him like he would like and it worries him and just might get rejected by her......his greatest fear that the girl he really likes is holding back or not as invested in him, which I think she is so hard to read that it concerns him. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by robinvi Mon May 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Done the edit to me has sealed the V deal. Serious hand holding, him stating she will see more of him and commenting on her past long distance relationships. Then her bring up the HTD. But for me what sealed the deal was the walk on the beach and her saying this feels normal, I love doing normal things with you. He said this is so easy. Not to mention how absolutely excited he was that she took him first. I would like to address the kissing that they share. To me they seem like relationship peaks, no need for full makeouts, that's how comfortable they are with each other. As an audience member, I too would love to see the passionate make out to see the romance. But what I am seeing from production is to show us they are like in a normal relationship and no need for the grand gestures. That's why V does not get the grandiose dates (minus the giant yacht they just chartered). Last thing. When he asked each girl about a "hypothetical" date they made sure to show him saying that to everyone minus V.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Did Zac look disappointed with that comment from Lily?

I thought so. What did you think @Karina?

Then again - he did call her first. So who knows.

I just think she's a bit of a cool cat and he might be a little too mainstream for her.  I'm definitely no expert but I think she might be happier with someone that is a little edgier and who would challenge her more.  Just thoughts!
Yes, he seemed disappointed he coaches teenagers yet Claudia seems young and needy, Lily young free spirit, V young mature

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 08, 2017 5:59 pm

robinvi wrote:Done the edit to me has sealed the V deal. Serious hand holding, him stating she will see more of him and commenting on her past long distance relationships. Then her bring up the HTD. But for me what sealed the deal was the walk on the beach and her saying this feels normal, I love doing normal things with you. He said this is so easy. Not to mention how absolutely excited he was that she took him first. I would like to address the kissing that they share. To me they seem like relationship peaks, no need for full makeouts, that's how comfortable they are with each other. As an audience member, I too would love to see the passionate make out to see the romance. But what I am seeing from production is to show us they are like in a normal relationship and no need for the grand gestures. That's why V does not get the grandiose dates (minus the giant yacht they just chartered). Last thing. When he asked each girl about a "hypothetical"  date they made sure to show him saying that to everyone minus V.

Regarding the bold, i got the impression that he wanted to ask the other girls because he just got the glimpse of normal life date with V (the walk on the beach).
He must have been curious about how it could be with the others to help him find reasons why not the others laugh out loud

JMO

Good posting btw. They are very natural in my eyes too.
V is very shy around the cameras, even when talking with the girls.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 pm

4health wrote:
LynnTa wrote:To me the hug seems like HTD,--- I hate to say goodbye for now , I will miss you . --It reminds me of Ashley & JP also Des & Chris HTD goodbyes imo.
Of course I could be wrong but how about that facial expression on Zac ?

@LynnTa ITA that the hug is HTD.  I agree that is their goodbye hug and Zac gets into the car.  I think the PI of Zac is either during their HTD or at the end of the date.   IMO it will be him learning more about her illness and how bad it was for her.  He will learn just how strong of a person she is and will bond them more and he will respect her even more.  -OR- his PI is something that happens on the HTD with Viarni that concerns him and that he learns that she is not into him like he would like and it worries him and just might get rejected by her......his greatest fear that the girl he really likes is holding back or not as invested in him, which I think she is so hard to read that it concerns him.  IMO

I would like to point out that the prods gave us a clue that a girl could leave in episode 14 when he said that he did not know if he could go thru another RC like this...... Since the only emtiional event was sarah. I am thinking that the hug, the comment (using past tense so for me it was at the end of the HTD)... I am thinking that we should have another F3 drama.... which is not surprising if she had an option to become the next bachelorette, she may had to make a decision at F3, not F2.

I am just playing a scenario here, not fact. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 8:37 pm

OMG  I am not sure if I should call them the 3 amigos or the 3 jellies............. although I have another name in my head.
Lily disappoints me. I understand Hannah who is full of insecurities, same with Viarni the wifey. but Lily?
those 3 are definitely not the kind I would love to be around no no
Lily said she does not know claudia... same with hannah... yet they know that she is not the right one for zac..... they were quit mean
well... i did not like the lily i saw here and now I am backing to the point that I want claudia F1............
i know it does not work like that but anyway
zac: I am looking forward to speak to viarni and hannah and remove any doubts or else....... we are going to scuba (diving)
yeah! because it is SO each to speak under water right?  cantstopl

... ok finished ep 15

I am torn. After tonight I would think Viarni F1 and Claudia F2.
The walk on the beach with viarni was definitely couple relationship. he also said that he was glad she reciprocated his feelings and this is the 2nd time he is saying that. He is afraid he is boring, so he is afraid of what she thinks.
The date with claudia was boring, the same way it was with viarni in the park. i think she was tipsy. she has issues with her age obviously. but out of the 3, i think she is the more compatible. i truly thing he IS a boring guy in real life and don't do much exciting things.
Lily is too wild. he is attracted but at the end of the day, she is way too different. his hippy dad will confirm that IMO
so yes. I am confused now. if viarni does not leave, she is F1. If she does.... will he pick boring young or will he pick wild cray-cray?
very confused after tonigh but I do see NOW what viarni fans see. I am still not a viarni fan but it does not matter. A lot of cameras on viarni on this episode so i would say viarni F1.

Go Claudia Go! rofl I love you my sweet F2 rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 8:42 pm

@HEA If she does not know her, why is that bad? I have not watch that episode yet don't know if I will. what did Lily do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 8:52 pm

reason wrote:@HEA If she does not know her, why is that bad?  I have not watch that episode yet don't know if I will.  what did Lily do?

lily and hannah (and viarni) were talking after claudia got her SD card and was gone and they bitched about her... said they do not know her BUT they do not see a connection with zac.... if you do not know a person or do not want to know a person, then shut up right? they were very jellies and that was yucky. not gracious at all. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:03 pm

@HEA Have you ever stop to think that maybe they know of her former situation that because they know of Zac depression that 2 depression people dont fit together? No facts just my thought process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 9:09 pm

I think the 3 amigos see a lot of things that we do not. Even simple statements Lily said she would not kiss him at a cocktail party but later Claudia said that she would there is a kind of duplicitousness to Claudia even in the ep Zac said that there is a physical attraction but he is clearly getting frustrated as she keeps asking about the age thing and in PI he questions are there things about Claudia that he is blinded to because of the physical attraction.No excuses for disrespectful behavior on both sides.
Lily does not give a damn about game playing pretending to be something she is not.@HEA I agree it seems as if she is just giving a damn about anything.
V is lovely I still do not see that real spark though there is more of a naturalness to their relationship I suspect and I be very wrong that Zac like Arthur with Matilda's Dad will find Vs family more affirming there seems to be some animosity from Lilys Dad and naturally Claudia's family will want to ask questions.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:10 pm

reason wrote:@HEA Have you ever stop to think that maybe they know of her former situation that because they know of Zac depression that 2 depression people dont fit together?  No facts just my thought process.

I think they had zero interest to know claudia better. they got jealous because she took every opportunity to be close to zac. and sorry but I do not see it as clingy. I see it as it is a place were 22 girls wanted to be noticed by zac and the only way to do that is to fight for time and place. some girls were just waiting to be chased when in fact this franchise is all the other way around. Time is precious and if a girl does not make effort to be noticed, then she is ignored and sent home. plain and simple.

and i do not believe it is a curse to have had depression and got lucky to get out of it. they are both okay today.

this said. I honestly think claudia is F2. But I really did not like this bitchy attitude and i thought it was very lame and unbecoming at this time of the journey.

... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:14 pm

@Karina I do not see viarni as lovely. "what is your game place, zac"... remember? and she can be very sarcastic and give the cold shower if she is unhappy. I do not see her as sweet and lovely at all. I think she is a calculating person and know exactly what she wants, play coy and shy when it suit her but no, I do not see her sweet and flowers. Another F1 (if she is) that I will totally ignore and careless if she is. Something is off for me about this girl, from the start and I cannot really put my finger on it. But that is my opinion and i am okay with that. Everyone see different and that is the beauty of the game. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha