SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Just watched the WTA.  

Great show!  Pretty lighthearted all round, Lily seems totally fine, and I finally got what I was looking for from Viarni:

'I like Zac, not "The Bach", you know? I like him for him'

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 HHOi5CK

Excellent.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Bobette wrote:Just watched the WTA.  

Great show!  Pretty lighthearted all round, Lily seems totally fine, and I finally got what I was looking for from Viarni:

'I like Zac, not "The Bach", you know? I like him for him'

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 HHOi5CK

Excellent.  yes

I think it was hard for Viarni to open up in the concept of the show. She and Zac both seem much happier and relaxed now. Lily seems happy to. I think the ending was for the best. Lily will find that awesome man, maybe if NZ won't use her as the bachelorette, Australia might. I have a feeling Sophie Monk is going to be a disaster and they will need something good to recover from it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:06 am

Just watched the WTA and have to say I found it hilarious. Viarni comes across as much bubblier on this than she ever did on the show IMO. It may have been the editing or perhaps the confidence she's gained since getting her guy, whatever the reason it's good to see. I found Zac a bit subdued in comparison - perhaps the grilling from the girls unsettled him but I did find him a bit awkward with Lily especially. I liked his honesty with saying he developed feelings for more than one girl and IMO, that showed through during his time with Lily. I actually found the blooper thing with Claudia funny, I didn't get a snarky impression from her. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 23, 2017 12:44 am

Totally agree @stuckinsc and @bachfan05.

Zac and Viarni finally felt like an actual couple to me.  I liked the bit where Dom asked if they thought they were a good team and they both said "YEAH!" at the same time and turned to each other, like a mirror image.  Great body language and a stark contrast to what we were shown between them on the show, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 25, 2017 9:56 pm

I fiinally watched both the FRC and the WTA episodes, and I LOVED my first international Bachelor season. Loved it!  Congratulations to Zac and Viarni. They seem like a great couple. They remind me of Des and Chris.  Sort of boring but adorable. I think that bodes well for a great future.  laugh out loud 

And Lily is a downright star.  Way to take command of the edit and still be a lovely sweetheart. 

Kudos to all three of them. High quality and classy!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha