SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:12 am

IMO these girls have so much more respect for eachother than ive seen on other bach shows its so refreshing to watch no drama (or very little) only what tptb are trying to push for but nothing
bad imo....

ETA only one tweet so fare for v where lily had like 5?????hmmmm

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 15, 2017 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Viarni next.

Massive grin on Zac and he's teasing her.

Sailing. The are joking and teasing each other.

Quite deep conversation.

Now at winery. Zac says he's looking forward to being completely honest. Viarni says it's hard because he can't say how he feels and if she lets it all out there are no guarantees.

whats the convo about????? tyia Praying

Sorry I was so busy watching that I forgot to post. It was all about not being able to say how you really feel and how hard it was with still three girls left.

The other thing that TPTB are emphasising is that Lily is the risky choice and Virani is the safe choice.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:14 am

thank you @katiebelle bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 5:15 am

djogbenyuie wrote:If it keeps going well with V. at the LCD and MTP I will definitely change my mind about F1 laugh out loud.

It must be tough on all the girls at this point. Geez these shows.

I am starting to think the same. Did the season 1 guy have any hurdle with Matilda? I cannot remember. The hurdle seems to be can I cage a butterfly( and Lily has said no you couldn't even if you tried), does this mean the hurdle is no more?

What is the hurdle with Viarni?

Colour me confused. But based on what he says about Viarni and how he acts I still believe she is f1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:16 am

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 15, 2017 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:17 am

I have to go back and watch him handing over the cards again.

As I kinda got the impression that he was hoping that Lily was going to say yes but once he saw that she was upset that was when he offered to just stay late.

With Viarni he offered straight after he handed her the card.

It could be just the editing though. I'll be interesting in what you all think.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:20 am

Sorry - can't be bother posting Claudia's date. Just wish she'd wear a bra though. We are seeing way too much boobage in the gap in her top.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:21 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Viarni next.

Massive grin on Zac and he's teasing her.

Sailing. The are joking and teasing each other.

Quite deep conversation.

Now at winery. Zac says he's looking forward to being completely honest. Viarni says it's hard because he can't say how he feels and if she lets it all out there are no guarantees.

Sorry I was so busy watching that I forgot to post. It was all about not being able to say how you really feel and how hard it was with still three girls left.

The other thing that TPTB are emphasising is that Lily is the risky choice and Virani is the safe choice.

This has been a persistent theme all along and I really can't see them framing it this way unless he chooses Lily. Otherwise he looks like a wimp, IMO. Taking a chance on love is one of the shows' main catchphrases. E.g. The Canadian Bachelor Casting Call in January: "Calling All Canadian Singles! Put down the dating apps and take a chance on IRL love with open casting calls for The Bachelor Canada..."

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/announcing-bachelor-canada-casting-tour
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 am

wth?!

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 15, 2017 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 am

Katiebelle wrote:Sorry - can't be bother posting Claudia's date. Just wish she'd wear a bra though. We are seeing way too much boobage in the gap in her top.

cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

This has been a persistent theme all along and I really can't see them framing it this way unless he chooses Lily.  Otherwise he looks like a wimp, IMO.  Taking a chance on love is one of the shows' main catchphrases.  E.g. The Canadian Bachelor Casting Call in January: "Calling All Canadian Singles! Put down the dating apps and take a chance on IRL love with open casting calls for The Bachelor Canada..."  

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/announcing-bachelor-canada-casting-tour

I wouldn't put that pass them my dear.
Those producers don't care about consistency in their story.
Most perfect example is the latest bachette can.
But hey they can prove me wrong here. You never know.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:wth?!

OMG NO. HA HA HAA. rofl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha